ADVERTISEMENT

Movie: The Hunt

WV-FAN

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 12, 2007
movie about ellie libs hunting deplorables, which we all know is laughable . . . you know, guns and shit. anyhoo, i'm sure dtard and greed have pre-purchased tix, along with chevy (got damn, i hate you for taking that name because i own three) and the other mentally deranged libs of the board.

on a serious note, marketing of the movie has been halted after the tragedies over the weekend. as divided as the country is, why in the hell did it take a couple mass shootings for these jackasses to realize this really isn't a very good idea? i can't think of one good thing that could come from a movie like this at this point in time.

discuss . . .

After golf Saturday morning, me and a small group of other rednecks (and redneck wives) are planning to sit outside and do redneck things most of the afternoon. Know if the libs are planning to hunt in my neighborhood? Sounds like a helluva fun time. I bought a new camo hat and shirt on the way back home last weekend, so I might be ready.

Reactions: Chevy1
After golf Saturday morning, me and a small group of other rednecks (and redneck wives) are planning to sit outside and do redneck things most of the afternoon. Know if the libs are planning to hunt in my neighborhood? Sounds like a helluva fun time. I bought a new camo hat and shirt on the way back home last weekend, so I might be ready.
i'd say yore safe, they haven't figured out yet that their fingers don't really shoot bullets . . .

giphy.gif

movie about ellie libs hunting deplorables, which we all know is laughable . . . you know, guns and shit. anyhoo, i'm sure dtard and greed have pre-purchased tix, along with chevy (got damn, i hate you for taking that name because i own three) and the other mentally deranged libs of the board.

on a serious note, marketing of the movie has been halted after the tragedies over the weekend. as divided as the country is, why in the hell did it take a couple mass shootings for these jackasses to realize this really isn't a very good idea? i can't think of one good thing that could come from a movie like this at this point in time.

discuss . . .

You better quit fvcking with @extragreen

He'll fill you so full of lead, you'll be using your dick for a pencil.

discuss . . .

You might want to lay off the Faux News...I hear one of the "deplorables" is actually the hero.

Show the movie. Honestly it just sounds like a version of "The Purge".

Anyone ever see that Ice-T movie, Surviving the Game?

You might want to lay off the Faux News...I hear one of the "deplorables" is actually the hero.

Show the movie. Honestly it just sounds like a version of "The Purge".

sounds like yore the one with faux news on the brain, not sure where that came from. i read this shit on some off the wall website . . . didn't post because i figured you start crying about links.

i read that, too, about the deplorable being the hero. at any rate, while you and i might be able to handle watching such a movie (because, well, it's a movie), i'm convinced there are way too many mouth breathers out there who cannot.

sounds like yore the one with faux news on the brain, not sure where that came from. i read this shit on some off the wall website . . . didn't post because i figured you start crying about links.

i read that, too, about the deplorable being the hero. at any rate, while you and i might be able to handle watching such a movie (because, well, it's a movie), i'm convinced there are way too many mouth breathers out there who cannot.

Some FB friend of mine was bitching about it and posted a Faux article. Which made me look up the movie and decide I want to watch it. Thanks, haha.

And that's the problem with freedom...we can't round up the mouth-breathers.

No, but I saw him in New Jack City, superb performance.

It's funny though, with Ice-T, his acting always stays the same, just the costume or clothing that changes. I've always liked him cause I think he's cool as hell, but his acting skills are garbage.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
We are too but our rednecking will be done to the cars of the people watching this crap. We need more rednecks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT