ADVERTISEMENT

MU in house DJ for student section

Feb 16, 2010
Hey guys hop on over to @HerdFB on twitter and vote for who you think would be the best DJ for the stadium. I think its pretty obvious who the best one is. Jeremy Maynard all day

Reactions: IslandHerd1
Hey guys hop on over to @HerdFB on twitter and vote for who you think would be the best DJ for the stadium. I think its pretty obvious who the best one is. Jeremy Maynard all day
As a white male, I can honestly say that the 2 I saw are the two whitest white boys of all time. Something is needed in The Joan though.

• Haha
Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
The one guy has all of the equipment and look like he’s ready to throw down at a bar mitzvah, while the other guy only has a single laptop as a “DJ”. Those are the finalists? If so, the guy with the equipment has to win. The other guy looks like anyone else with a laptop and some music.

Reactions: johns1124
The one guy has all of the equipment and look like he’s ready to throw down at a bar mitzvah, while the other guy only has a single laptop as a “DJ”. Those are the finalists? If so, the guy with the equipment has to win. The other guy looks like anyone else with a laptop and some music.

DJ iPod can’t win

Reactions: Jartard
I’m sure rifle can make a call and get dj Khalid

It's Khaled with an "e", moron.

And yes, I could, considering his college roommate (and current tour DJ) was our first manager and signed us to We the Best before then getting us on records with Ace Hood, Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, and Jay Z.

But your continued obsession is noted.

Probably get a full house in the stadium on Saturday afternoons if I could DJ. I'd hit them up with some old school country with Haggard, Gosden, while mixing in a little Skaggs. At halftime I would blow their mind with a little Skynyrd and some ZZ Top. Free beer during the DJ MichiganFunkadelic and slime dog greed show.

Probably get a full house in the stadium on Saturday afternoons if I could DJ. I'd hit them up with some old school country with Haggard, Gosden, while mixing in a little Skaggs. At halftime I would blow their mind with a little Skynyrd and some ZZ Top. Free beer during the DJ MichiganFunkadelic and slime dog greed show.

Even the actual new school of country music singers and listeners dont know about the Hag, Gosden, or Skaggs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT