ADVERTISEMENT

MU vs Bobcats

That was a very good win. Both teams were scoring at will. The Herd finally got a few stops and rebounds down the stretch. Good test.

There seems to be a lot of confusion within this thread, so hopefully I can clear it up.

Once upon a time, a current poster on this very forum coached at Texas State. During his short stint there, the coeds referred to him as jack rabbit. Jack Rabbits is also not the team name of South Dakota; rather, it's the South Dakota State Jack Rabbits. When it comes to TSU, it's simply a nickname of a single individual that once was a part of the program.

"Token effort." - Sammy, aka being wrong about everything guy
Really?

We played a non-conference that is a total joke, and are now 5-2 in one of the worst DI basketball conferences.

This is a token effort.

Now, is it possible that, once again, DD might get on an eight day hot streak? Sure. Similarly possible for any of the other cupcakes in this horrid league.

Reactions: HerdGrad1999
Really?

We played a non-conference that is a total joke, and are now 5-2 in one of the worst DI basketball conferences.

This is a token effort.

Now, is it possible that, once again, DD might get on an eight day hot streak? Sure. Similarly possible for any of the other cupcakes in this horrid league.
serious question for you. Currently we are in the 14th best conference according to Realtimerpi. There are 32 conferences. How high does are rank need to be to be considered legit to you?

serious question for you. Currently we are in the 14th best conference according to Realtimerpi. There are 32 conferences. How high does are rank need to be to be considered legit to you?
Good Luck with getting him to respond with anything other than nonsense opinion. He will not acknowledge facts. If he refuses to acknowledge that this team is vastly improved (both with the recruited talent and with fundamentals) then he is a bigger moron that previously exposed to be. Hint, hint Sammy---it takes more than a token effort to fix those issues. As mentioned last night during the game, a recent mid-major poll ranked 3 sunbelt teams in their version of a top 20. Seems to me this league is playing better basketball than you anticipated with your typical prognostication.

South Dakota State is the Jack Rabbits, South Dakota is the Coyotes. Both are I-AA and in the Summit League. Why are we talking about them?
I am the source. For some reason I had it in my head that TS was the JackRabbits. Still getting used to these new conf mates…I corrected original thread title. And Michigan educated me!

Reactions: The Real SamC
@real sam, have you ever been wrong about anything? i can't image trying to have a conversation with you. watching your posts over the years has been difficult. i've never made comment, but dude.. accept that you have been wrong, made a mistake, and get over yourself. your outlandish takes are that of skip balish. take a break.

Hey don't bring facts into this. Sam likes offering unsupported opinions. See his FB prediction

Reactions: ohio herd
Which was off by one game. Sorry.

As pointed out above any ranking scheme that has CUSA in 9th is just so much ho-ha. Historically, IMHO, the best thing to do is look where the SBC champion ends up in the NCAAs. And that is very close to the bottom of the pile.

If you want to debate football, have at it. But if you want to believe that SBC basketball is anything other than garbage, you are at WVU fan level of delusion.

ADVERTISEMENT