ADVERTISEMENT

MUCQBC Project Vader

BleedsGreen33

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2010
Has this been discussed on here yet? Thoughts?

To: Charleston Quarterback Club Members and Friends:

For 2022, your club has taken on a new challenge called the Vader Project! The club is committed to purchasing 150 matte black helmets for 2022 football season. I am looking for 50 members or friends of the club to each make a $1200.00 tax deductible donation to the Big Green specifically for the new helmets. I want one person donations or 2 members teaming up to make the $1200.00 donation. We will display the black helmet with our Block "M" and black uniforms with the Kelly Green trim at our Valentine's Dinner Dance on February 12, 2022. If you are able to financially to support this project, please call me, Steve Ellis, at 304-419-5500. This is a Charleston Quarterback Club project and will be presented to Coach Charles Huff at the Valentine's Dinner Dance. Thank you for your consideration and your support will not go unnoticed.

We hope you can help us with this important project. I look forward to hearing from you.

Those who wish to contribute to this project should make their payment directly to Teddy Kluemper at the Big Green. teddy.kluemper@marshall.edu or 304.696.3402.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.