ADVERTISEMENT

mueller will indict manafort

Trump was right. The obama admin did wiretap trump tower/campaign. Both story lines are equally important

Reactions: ohio herd
One story line is true, the other is a lie. They are not equally important.

why did Donnie two scoops lie when he said he was not longer talking
to manafort - didn't assoc. with manafort, didn't even know manafort. turns
out he was talking to him all the way thru at least march of this year.

was he trying to convince manafort to keep quiet? was he offering amnesty.
I hope trump is on those tapes - please please please let him be on those tapes.

I hope they give trump the Mussolini treatment.

Not trump tower, not trump, unless you have a link saying otherwise.
Manafort had a residence at trump tower. They were monitoring all communications from email phone calls and potentially video. So yeah they were monitoring trump tower

Not only was the FBI able to convince a FISA judge to issue two wire tap warrants against Manafort, they were able to convince federal judges to issue two search warrants, one for his home and one for a storage locker. At the least Manafort is shady AF. Does this implicate Trump? Of course not, so hold your horses Dems.

Go find it on CNN and stop being so naive. If you're under surveillance they won't stop listening in when you go into a certain building or home

They were monitoring every line of communication in the Trump Tower? Because when you, and others, say "Trump Tower" you mean Trump himself. Although given some of the people who have lived there, tapping every line might be a good idea.

Never trust a community organizer.

But trust a billionaire who is friends with Don King?

I was watching an old Tyson fight on YouTube the other night, and there was Trump in the ring before the fight. I laughed. People forget how shady and mobbed up he was.

They were monitoring every line of communication in the Trump Tower? Because when you, and others, say "Trump Tower" you mean Trump himself. Although given some of the people who have lived there, tapping every line might be a good idea.
Did I say that? And come on the were monitoring the campaign manager of a presidential candidate you don't think the Donald turned up in some conversations?

Did I say that? And come on the were monitoring the campaign manager of a presidential candidate you don't think the Donald turned up in some conversations?

Don't pick someone shady AF as your campaign manager. And yes, Trump's implication, as well as yours, is Trump himself was tapped.

Reactions: NutcaseConservative
Don't pick someone shady AF as your campaign manager. And yes, Trump's implication, as well as yours, is Trump himself was tapped.
I agree don't hire someone shady. I'm not implying anything except the trump campaign was picked up over surveillance

But trust a billionaire who is friends with Don King?

I was watching an old Tyson fight on YouTube the other night, and there was Trump in the ring before the fight. I laughed. People forget how shady and mobbed up he was.
More that a community organizer.

FISA requests under Obama damn near never got refused. That's more an indictment on the FISA court than anything else.

I think it's safe to say his communications with Trump were picked up. If you look at Susan Dirty Rice's denials & recent admissions, Obama's administration was definitely up to some shady shit.

FISA requests under Obama damn near never got refused. That's more an indictment on the FISA court than anything else.

I think it's safe to say his communications with Trump were picked up. If you look at Susan Dirty Rice's denials & recent admissions, Obama's administration was definitely up to some shady shit.

Same as under W...it's more an indictment of post 9/11 America.

If Manafort really was dealing with who he is alleged to have been dealing with, it's justified. That doesn't mean he was breaking the law. And yeah, they would get him talking to Trump...which isn't necessarily shady, unless they passed info to the Clinton campaign...that would be criminal.

Reactions: NutcaseConservative
Same as under W...it's more an indictment of post 9/11 America.

If Manafort really was dealing with who he is alleged to have been dealing with, it's justified. That doesn't mean he was breaking the law. And yeah, they would get him talking to Trump...which isn't necessarily shady, unless they passed info to the Clinton campaign...that would be criminal.
The more I read on Mueller's investigation/tactics, the more I'm convinced his end goal is simply to get removed from the investigation.

Reactions: HerdFan76
I disagree. He's a Marine, that's not in his mental makeup.
I don't know. He's got unlimited resources, no timetable, was known to be tight with Comey, & apparently is operating wide open with no limits on scope. The Manafort raid was completely uncalled for. Mueller was just trying to start a dick measuring contest.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
The more I read on Mueller's investigation/tactics, the more I'm convinced his end goal is simply to get removed from the investigation.
All he needs to do is open up an investigation on Clinton, he will be removed...

I don't know. He's got unlimited resources, no timetable, was known to be tight with Comey, & apparently is operating wide open with no limits on scope. The Manafort raid was completely uncalled for. Mueller was just trying to start a dick measuring contest.

More like intimidation. But prosecutors and cops do that all the time. I'd say he thinks Manafort is the weakest link and he's busting his balls.

ADVERTISEMENT