ADVERTISEMENT

Mush Asks Where Dead Congresswoman Is

Wonders if that is similar to declassifying top secret documents just by thinking about it?
It is similiar to one of my uncles at a funeral asking where his brother(my papaw) was when he walked into the funeral home. It was my papaws funeral.

I really wish 60 minutes would release their interview with Biden completely unedited, from start to finish

Wonders if that is similar to declassifying top secret documents just by thinking about it?
Are you really this stupid? I mean, there's no similarity in any way, shape or form. Your attempt at deflection is so insane, it's embarrassing.

Go stick your head back up your ass where it belongs and just tap out of this thread. There's no coming back in this one. You know, kinda like the dead person Biden was calling for.

Reactions: alphasig1053
Are you really this stupid? I mean, there's no similarity in any way, shape or form. Your attempt at deflection is so insane, it's embarrassing.

Go stick your head back up your ass where it belongs and just tap out of this thread. There's no coming back in this one. You know, kinda like the dead person Biden was calling for.
Try changing something by thinking about it. Is that not insane?

Only because it was your beloved Trump do you think that way

No, it's really because there is a certain etiquette here on Pullman and you have no clue what that looks like. @herdfan06 can you help your grandpa out here?
elton-john-sad-songs-say-so-much.gif

The WH has been flying flags at half mast for the deceased Congresswoman. And he's hosting the family tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT