ADVERTISEMENT

Mush Biden and The Dems are on their way To Damaging America Beyond Repair

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
The Mish Biden is considering taking another 10-15 million barrels of oil from the strategic reserve. Right before the election. Not only is this bad business, it is putting us a dangerously low levels in case we need it for strategic reasons. We bought the oil at low prices and they plan to buy it back by 2025 at high prices that the Saudis, Iranians, and Russians among others will control.

Now this from the Heritage Foundation Military Index Rating:

We can't fight a single major regional conflict at the moment. Not one. We used to plan and be prepared for two.

The index measures the military’s ability to prevail in two major regional conflicts at once—say, a conflict in the Middle East and a fight on the Korean peninsula. Americans might wish “that the world be a simpler, less threatening place,” as the report notes. But these commitments are part of U.S. national-security strategy.

Heritage says the U.S. military risks being unable to handle even “a single major regional conflict” as it also tries to deter rogues elsewhere. The Trump Administration’s one-time cash infusion has dried up. Pentagon budgets aren’t keeping up with inflation, and the branches are having to make trade-offs about whether to be modern, large, or ready to fight tonight. The decline is especially acute in the Navy and Air Force.

Last edited:
Never thought I would live long enough to see a President worst than Jimmy Carter, but I be damned.

Carter looks like an awesome President when compared with Mush Brains. Did you see Mush Brains yesterday? Reading off the teleprompter trying to give out a website address, and he literally spelled out D-O-T.

Guy is literally an imbecile, but yet, look at all the morons like Joe Scarborough and that LBGTEIEIO crowd that continue to support this nonsense. We're doomed if we don't take back both chambers. Can you even imagine that Mush Brains Jr. that wears the hoodie being a senator? What the hell is wrong with people voting for something like that?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
66752_162144940601785_2132611037_n.jpg

putin-laughing.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT