ADVERTISEMENT

Mush Biden > rifle

Good strategy. I taught you yesterday that none of your threads received much engagement unless they were about me, so you started another thread about me.

Good strategy. I taught you yesterday that none of your threads received much engagement unless they were about me, so you started another thread about me.

rifle, this is a great thread, just like an overwhelming majority of the ones I start. Give this one some time. It's going to be a hit. Besides, the other 12 posters on this site were out drinking last night, so they'll respond once they're out of bed.

I miss those thread arguments on here that went on page after page, day after day. They were like those marathon dances they used to have back in the 1920s. You didn’t even have to read the whole thing. You could check in every day or two to see what direction the thread was heading.

Thank you Teddy Ballgame. 6 likes already on the first post. That stellar average is going to go up.

Reactions: 30CAT
@riflearm2 I got seven likes with this post. Not saying that's cool, but can you run a comparison against the three likes you were bragging about recently, maybe do a pie chart or something?
You could call me a “fart face,” get no responses, and still get a dozen likes. Getting any likes for trying to be against me shows nothing.

Just remember:

You could call me a “fart face,” get no responses, and still get a dozen likes. Getting any likes for trying to be against me shows nothing.

Just remember:

It shows that you are the most obnoxious attention seeking troll on the board and we all enjoy mocking the board stooge. Michigan is particularly good at mocking you.

Reactions: 30CAT
It shows that you are the most obnoxious attention seeking troll on the board and we all enjoy mocking the board stooge. Michigan is particularly good at mocking you.
Dork, you do remember what Michigan recently said about you, right? You do remember what wv-fan said about you within the past 24 hours, right?

It’s awful when your own kind repeatedly calls you out and mocks you. Take a hint.

Dork, you do remember what Michigan recently said about you, right? You do remember what wv-fan said about you within the past 24 hours, right?

It’s awful when your own kind repeatedly calls you out and mocks you. Take a hint.
Have you not noticed I don't care what you or anyone else here says about me? Listen, you are coming unglued and I think a big reason is you put too much emphasis on your "message board life". You are the board stooge and I enjoy mocking you. Maybe Greed and Confused will post more and take the heat off you. But for now you are offering much to laugh at.

Have you not noticed I don't care what you or anyone else here says about me?
Go to the other thread so you can be reminded of what your own kind - multiple of them - think about you. As one of them said, you should go back to just liking posts instead of actually posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Go to the other thread so you can be reminded of what your own kind - multiple of them - think about you. As one of them said, you should go back to just liking posts instead of actually posting.
Do you think it will bother me? You are frazzled and it's not a good look.

Reactions: WVUSerg
I enjoy the good natured ribbing we have on here, but the personal attacks that have been posted lately are boardering on mean.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT