ADVERTISEMENT

Mush brains apologized

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
For not giving zelenski my money. FU mush brains. Apologize to veterans you turn your back on. Apologize to soldiers having to live in rat infested barracks. Apologize to Texas ranchers having to fend for their life along the southern border. Mostly, apologize to me for running out of beer last night, while I was supporting my fellow West Virginian brothers playing in Chapel Hill. Price of beer gone up so high, I find myself having to think twice before opening up five or six before noon.

Reactions: Jartard
Biden, the democrats, & a number of Republicans continue to turn a blind eye to a lot of Zelenskyy/Ukraine's growing authoritarian tactics. If anyone thinks Zelenskyy is going to leave power willingly, you've seriously not been paying attention. If you have, the shit Ukraine is pulling with conscription & expatriates - I'm honestly shocked NATO hasn't come out against it.

• Angry
Reactions: 30CAT
Contards support an authoritarian for office here, want us to worry about an authoritarian "over there".

Love me some fascist trump chum.
Dp-jJX.gif

Why anyone would remotely flirt eith nukes and WW3 in order to have a proxy war with Russia is beyond common sense and logic.

Reactions: 30CAT
Thank you for making my point. They didn't have one. The whole idea of Ukraine joining NATO was stupid.
You don't have points, you have weird chemical reactions between your ears. You're ok with 20 year wars against countries as long as they don't have nukes and spend 2-3 trillion to accomplish nothing. And you're ok with throwing a Ukraine democracy to putin as quick as you're ok with throwing American democracy to your orange jesus. You're a coward and oath breaker.

It is weird you trust the govt when it it is convenient.
You support an authoritarian who is an idiot, liar, coward, and convicted felon.

People should go back & read that recent Time interview where Biden bizarrely threatened to fight reporters 30 years younger to prove he's a capable leader. He was directly asked for the endgame in Ukraine. Biden doesn't support Ukraine joining NATO. Someone should inform Zelenskyy.

Reactions: mlblack16.
People should go back & read that recent Time interview where Biden bizarrely threatened to fight reporters 30 years younger to prove he's a capable leader. He was directly asked for the endgame in Ukraine. Biden doesn't support Ukraine joining NATO. Someone should inform Zelenskyy.
Heeeee hehe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT