ADVERTISEMENT

Mush calling Zelenski Putin today

I was waiting to post that. You deplorables don't watch anything on your own. You only react to what you're told to react to by Fox News. That was hours ago, and since you morons never watch anything yourselves since it requires independent thinking, you missed it.

He corrected it on his own a second later.

I was waiting to post that. You deplorables don't watch anything on your own. You only react to what you're told to react to by Fox News. That was hours ago, and since you morons never watch anything yourselves since it requires independent thinking, you missed it.

I have to work.

You know, middle class poor.

CNN and other Dems apparently must have his correction, wolfe and others are ripping his ass wide open right now.

Reactions: rvntx

Your point? The man is unfit to be president and a national embarrassment. Stop being a bleater. You're ruining the board.

And it is almost all news sources reporting it, you dumbass. Stop blaming Fox News. You're ruining the board.

Didn't know you had relatives in the area. You guys could be twins:

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and riflearm2

Thanks murox..I mean rifle.

In response to a question about Kamala, he just said "I wouldn't have made Vice President Trump my Vice President unless I thought she could . . . "

Doh!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT