ADVERTISEMENT

Mush is going to attempt a speech and blasting half the country

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
He is doing a swell job of toning it down and uniting people. He said he would, of course he lied. Or maybe he didn't lie because he just doesn't know. He is a pawn for the far left wing.

Can't wait to hear how bad and evil we are. You know getting up and going to work and paying our taxes and saluting the US of A.

Remember, when these Democrats accuse people of something they are doing it twice as bad or even doing something worse. Every single time.

They are nervouse because this raid down there is backfiring on them. It was just a political witich hunt CYA job to cover their tracks and get those documetns that were damning to them back. That is all. And, to keep Trump from running. He is running and they know it.

But, Mush Brain is going to get up there and read out loud how MAGA Americans are evil, bastards, law breakers, and have guns and such.

Meanwhile thier side stoked fires that caused billions of dollars in damage. They bash cops. Their cities are failures. They can't figure out what a woman is. They are arming the IRS to come after people with a R in their registration. Go after mom and pop shops, probably in red states.

Can't wait to hear a President just lambast half the country, but we are the bad guys. Just ignore the old useless Mush Brain and move on.

He is doing a swell job of toning it down and uniting people. He said he would, of course he lied. Or maybe he didn't lie because he just doesn't know. He is a pawn for the far left wing.

Can't wait to hear how bad and evil we are. You know getting up and going to work and paying our taxes and saluting the US of A.

Remember, when these Democrats accuse people of something they are doing it twice as bad or even doing something worse. Every single time.

They are nervouse because this raid down there is backfiring on them. It was just a political witich hunt CYA job to cover their tracks and get those documetns that were damning to them back. That is all. And, to keep Trump from running. He is running and they know it.

But, Mush Brain is going to get up there and read out loud how MAGA Americans are evil, bastards, law breakers, and have guns and such.

Meanwhile thier side stoked fires that caused billions of dollars in damage. They bash cops. Their cities are failures. They can't figure out what a woman is. They are arming the IRS to come after people with a R in their registration. Go after mom and pop shops, probably in red states.

Can't wait to hear a President just lambast half the country, but we are the bad guys. Just ignore the old useless Mush Brain and move on.
He's a stupid liar. He's lied more than any other person I've ever seen. Even more than Obama.

You're a God hating oath breaker.
Sad Sailor Moon GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
He's a stupid liar. He's lied more than any other person I've ever seen. Even more than Obama.
here is the mush admin lying again, they are constantly just making stuff up

This is the border patrol Union president.

National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd called out White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre Tuesday after she raised eyebrows by claiming migrants are not "just walking in" across the southern border.

"I watch these people walk across the border every single day. We see it. It's disgusting what we're seeing. And she knows exactly what's happening. But she's deflecting. She's lying. She knows that the mainstream media isn't going to cover this issue," he told "Fox & Friends."

Reactions: KyMUfan
Thing is, guys like mush, and wimps like Joe Scarborough call us all fascists, but do they even know the meaning of the word? Seriously, it's the democrats that fit the mold of fascism. Seriously. Bunch of jive turkey fascists.

here is the mush admin lying again, they are constantly just making stuff up

This is the border patrol Union president.

National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd called out White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre Tuesday after she raised eyebrows by claiming migrants are not "just walking in" across the southern border.

"I watch these people walk across the border every single day. We see it. It's disgusting what we're seeing. And she knows exactly what's happening. But she's deflecting. She's lying. She knows that the mainstream media isn't going to cover this issue," he told "Fox & Friends."

Hell, we've all watched the news and watched them walk right across the border. They're liars, and this LBGTQN is the biggest one of all.

Thing is, guys like mush, and wimps like Joe Scarborough call us all fascists, but do they even know the meaning of the word? Seriously, it's the democrats that fit the mold of fascism. Seriously. Bunch of jive turkey fascists.
That is the new racist mantra. They call people racist and now fascist. They are not even using the correct meaning. Remember when they accuse someone of something they are really guilty of it.

Hell, we've all watched the news and watched them walk right across the border. They're liars, and this LBGTQN is the biggest one of all.
But, there are people that just will hear that lesbo say it and go yep. Hell, you can watch them everyday walk across the border right on tv. THere are private people filming it.

No one is going to be watching, because all of America is going to be tuning in to Pitt murdering West Virginia.

Shows how out of touch the White House is that they would schedule this on a day and time when most actual Americans are looking at the football on the tv.

Since when do you care what a labor union rep says?
Oh so he doesn't fit your side's narrative hugggh?

I have no ill will towards rank and fle union members. Hell, I have been to a union organizing meeting or two before. I have sold to unions. The problem I have with unions is they can tend to promote laziness and non competitiveness and they force or strongly sway one political leanings. I have friends in unions. We actually align on many issues together. They just get torn on which way to vote or basically intimidated to do so in some cases.

A union is not really for me and that is ok.

At the end of the day bull shit is bull shit and the Mush policy on the border is bull shit.

No one is going to be watching, because all of America is going to be tuning in to Pitt murdering West Virginia.

Shows how out of touch the White House is that they would schedule this on a day and time when most actual Americans are looking at the football on the tv.
I Dont Think So No Way GIF

Reactions: mlblack16.
Ok, so that makes it ok? He is suppossed to be the POTUS for all the people.
Ahahahahaha.

Hold on, gotta catch my breath…

With all due respect, you can take this pearl clutching after 4 years of Trump being the most divisive President in living memory and y’all cheering him on like a football team, and shove it up your ass.

Reactions: extragreen
Ahahahahaha.

With all due respect, you can take this pearl clutching after 4 years of Trump being the most divisive President in living memory and y’all cheering him on like a football team, and shove it up your ass.

Hmmm, did Trump ever make such a hyperbolic statement as this???

US election 2020: I’m the unifier in chief, says Joe Biden​

Speaking of asses, why don't you try this sometime...

53fb1a9aa33e5b8b38c1df888e4b349d.jpg

Ahahahahaha.

Did Trump threaten people with the military?

Trump was abrupt. But, hell until the China Virus if you were not making money and doing well that was on you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT