ADVERTISEMENT

Musk role in Trump administration

Rock98Dog

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 27, 2006
Trump was asked in an interview about Musk in his administration. Guy asked if it would have something to do with AI. Trump said no, he wants to focus on getting rid of waste.

I’m not sure most people will grasp just how meaningful that would be if he is given the freedom to restructure things. This is a guy that cut 80% of Twitter staff and had no drop off. He does stuff and does it quickly.

Reactions: 30CAT
This is a guy that cut 80% of Twitter staff and had no drop off.
This is the kind of bizarro shit that deplorables routinely claim against all data and logic.

Twitter has been an absolute shitshow since Musk bought it. Its daily users have dropped between 20%-25%. Advertisers have left to a large extent, and revenue is way down (for the first time ever) since Musk took over.

Twitter was never strong financially, but it’s revenue has dropped even more.

I understand why you have to try and talk yourself into liking Musk, but don’t just fabricate shit and throw it out there.

Reactions: extragreen
This is the kind of bizarro shit that deplorables routinely claim against all data and logic.

Twitter has been an absolute shitshow since Musk bought it. Its daily users have dropped between 20%-25%. Advertisers have left to a large extent, and revenue is way down (for the first time ever) since Musk took over.

Twitter was never strong financially, but it’s revenue has dropped even more.

I understand why you have to try and talk yourself into liking Musk, but don’t just fabricate shit and throw it out there.
He did exactly what he wanted with Twitter. Make it an open platform.

He can? Why? He is rich.

Reactions: 30CAT
space force GIF

I understand why you have to try and talk yourself into liking Musk

What's not to like about Elon? I know you don't, because you're merely a peasant compared to him. Ya know, filthy rich.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT