ADVERTISEMENT

Musk Twitter Dump 5- Twitter Insiders Believed That Trump Had not Acutally Violated Policy

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
But, banned him anyway

The fifth installment of Elon Musk's "Twitter Files" Monday revealed that staffers believed that tweets written by former President Trump around the events of Jan. 6 had not actually violated its policies despite the company saying so at the time.

"For years, Twitter had resisted calls both internal and external to ban Trump on the grounds that blocking a world leader from the platform or removing their controversial tweets would hide important information that people should be able to see and debate," Bari Weiss of The Free Press wrote towards the beginning of her thread on Monday. "But after January 6, as @mtaibbi and @shellenbergermd have documented, pressure grew, both inside and outside of Twitter, to ban Trump."

Still no media coverage

And about a million Fox News links I won’t bother posting

And about a million Fox News links I won’t bother posting
Major US media outlets not covering it

WSJ and NBC aren’t major? Please, move the goal posts back a bit more and tell me which one hasn’t covered it. I got all those from one google search.
Not mainstrean they are not. They are a wing of the Democrat party. They are not going to damage their own. That is what this whole things is about.

If you call “what Musk is doing is worse than what Twitter did before him” as “reporting” than I guess you are right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT