ADVERTISEMENT

MWVGA!!!!

How many jobs for WV residents??
Liberal talking point.

There will be jobs. Not just the direct jobs. But, the engineering, surveying, environmental studies,and engineering. The reciprocal jobs caused by hotel rooms being used, gas stations being busy, restaurants, supplies being bought. The list goes on and on.

Reactions: All4TheHerd
Damn the fact that your president sold you out to the Chinese instead of American business has rubbed a few of you the wrong way.

And only an idiot would say WV is better than Cali, a state that is pretty much self-sufficient.

And only an idiot would say WV is better than Cali, a state that is pretty much self-sufficient.
I didn't say WV is better than Cali. I said it's better living in WV than out in Cali. Cali is full of liberal fruits, and weirdo perverts. Definitely not my thing.

Not to mention, Cali self-efficient? Puerto Rico makes fun of them.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
It's still a hell of a lot better than living out in CA with the fruits. Plus, once some Chinese enter into Barbour County, they're not going to like it very much, and they'll let the rednecks take care of the day to day activities.

Chinese known for putting cabinet makers out of business, especially shitty ones.

I didn't say WV is better than Cali. I said it's better living in WV than out in Cali. Cali is full of liberal fruits, and weirdo perverts. Definitely not my thing.

Eh San Diego County and Orange County is pretty Republican and Racist and the majority of the state is pretty redneck. Go inland about 60 miles from the coast and you will feel right at home

Its not as Liberal statewide as you would think. Maybe in LA and in the Bay Area but thats about it

Also its pretty much well known Puerto Rico has never been Self-Sufficient. If Puerto Rico was an independent country, they would probably be the poorest in the Western Hemisphere.

Like I said go 50-60 miles inland from the Coast and you will feel right at home.

Shoot Walden would feel right at home

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
And your point is?

The vast majority of WV lives in Charleston or Huntington but does that mean the entire state is Racist Redneck Democrat Drug addicts?

Last edited:
But side note #MWVGA. What has WV ever been great at other than providing cheap education for people from the Northeast and producing College Football coaches?

It's still a hell of a lot better than living out in CA with the fruits. Plus, once some Chinese enter into Barbour County, they're not going to like it very much, and they'll let the rednecks take care of the day to day activities.

No, actually it's not.

Also its pretty much well known Puerto Rico has never been Self-Sufficient. If Puerto Rico was an independent country, they would probably be the poorest in the Western Hemisphere.
sorry Fever they are no where close to haiti

Damn the fact that your president sold you out to the Chinese instead of American business has rubbed a few of you the wrong way.

I didn't see any American companies willing to do what this Chinese company is doing. This level of investment in West Virginia is unheard of, and multiple thousands of West Virginians will benefit. Kudos to Trump for helping make this happen.

Reactions: marshallisqbu
How many jobs for WV residents??

Did you not read the link? Article states 101,000 jobs based on a $36B investment with $83B creating twice that number. Article also states that the Kanawha and Ohio Valley regions would be the biggest benefactors. Some of the jobs would also be in Ohio, KY and PA. So essentially, tens of thousands.

Did you not read the link? Article states 101,000 jobs based on a $36B investment with $83B creating twice that number. Article also states that the Kanawha and Ohio Valley regions would be the biggest benefactors. Some of the jobs would also be in Ohio, KY and PA. So essentially, tens of thousands.

The Ohio Valley means Brooke County.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT