ADVERTISEMENT

My beautiful...

pig roast river GIF

So invite 20,000 of them to your spoiled ass mansion neighborhood you ****ing hypocrite. When they steal all your shit and ruin it let.me know.

Typical liberal hypocrite.

No different than any other celebrity, politician, or athlete.
Exactly. He was also his dad played in the NBA.

If 20,000 Irish immigrants were in a town tearing shirt up I would want someone to do something about it.

What the hell does thst half do with his half Haitain mother?

Maybe Curry ought to house about 500 of them. Move them in.

Maybe the part about her being half Haitain and your orange jesus hating on Haitains? Other than that, who knows? You stupid trumptard oath breaking traitor.
Ughhh it is about the feds dumping illegals in our country. 2000 Haitians in a small city?.

This multiculturalism bullshit needs to stop..

We are either a sovereign country or we are not.

You are also a damn hypocrite. You live in a Lilly white area that hasn't been effected by it. Let then come Wayne and you woild freak out.

gets upset over people talking bad about Haitians but loves people who support killing babies.
I have a solution to almost all abortion. Institute a federal law that every American male has to have a vasectomy at the age of 16. It can only be reversed once the male is married and his wife signs a waiver giving permission to her husband to impregnate her. Problem solved. You agree?? You stupid punk.

I have a solution to almost all abortion. Institute a federal law that every American male has to have a vasectomy at the age of 16. It can only be reversed once the male is married and his wife signs a waiver giving permission to her husband to impregnate her. Problem solved. You agree?? You stupid punk.
⬆️Triggered⬆️

Tomorrow is Sunday. Go to your church and pray for forgiveness hypocrite. Baby killer lover.

Seth Curry lives in a mansion away from it. Who gives a **** if his mom is half Haitain. Hypocrite. He doesn't give a damn about It. He is a virtue signal person. Cmon big boy take someof them in and let them live with you. In your mansion.

Tired of these assholes like him.

extragreen said:

⬆️Triggered⬆️

Tomorrow is Sunday. Go to your church and pray for forgiveness hypocrite. Baby killer lover.

So, the only thing you're willing to do to prevent abortions is offer some "thoughts and prayers". You weak-minded orange jesus loving hypocrite.

extragreen said:

So, the only thing you're willing to do to prevent abortions is offer some "thoughts and prayers". You weak-minded orange jesus loving hypocrite.
Do you give thoughts and prayers for the babies that are killed? Baby killer lover

Do you give thoughts and prayers for the babies that are killed? Baby killer lover

If you keep saying the same dumb shit over and over maybe one day you will actually believe it.

The funny thing is that you claim to be a Christian but vote and support those who slaughter the helpless babies and genitalia of your boys and girls. You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum.

Is that type of thing accepted in your second false religion of Scientology? Hypocrite. Baby killer lover.

If you keep saying the same dumb shit over and over maybe one day you will actually believe it.

The funny thing is that you claim to be a Christian but vote and support those who slaughter the helpless babies and genitalia of your boys and girls. You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum.

Is that type of thing accepted in your second false religion of Scientology? Hypocrite. Baby killer lover.

Why are you not endorsing my plan to eliminate nearly all abortions in the U.S.?????

Because you're alleged concern over the abortion of babies is fake.

Why are you not endorsing my plan to eliminate nearly all abortions in the U.S.?????

Lmao. You really are warped aren’t you?

Does a man have the right to end the babies life if he don’t want it? If he’s not financially stable enough, not old enough? Messed up and knocked up a whore? Can he decide to kill the baby also?

And in true democratic fashion….greed wants to restrict the rights of law abiding people to cover the sins of a few. Makes perfect sense. Baby killer lover.

Lmao. You really are warped aren’t you?

Does a man have the right to end the babies life if he don’t want it? If he’s not financially stable enough, not old enough? Messed up and knocked up a whore? Can he decide to kill the baby also?

Because your alleged concern over the abortion of babies is fake.
Because your plan is almost as dumb as you are. You don’t restrict the rights of everyone in an attempt to solve for a problem caused by a few. Murder is already a crime and has penalties. Kill a woman that is pregnant and there are TWO counts of murder. Have an abortion and kill the baby….thats a choice and ok in your mind. Sicko.

Again…every time you don’t have any answers you start repeating the same thing over and over. Baby killer lover.

You don’t restrict the rights of everyone in an attempt to solve for a problem caused by a few.
Yet you are supporting the law that restricts the rights of every woman in the country. You hypocritical cowardly trumptard idiot.

That’s the problem…I can explain it you but I can’t understand it for you. Moron.

Baby killler lover. (BKL)
Let's hear the lying trumptard idiot^^^explain how my plan would not eliminate nearly all abortions in the U.S.
Waiting...

No dumbasss. I also don’t support placing governors on cars so people can’t speed. I don’t support diet restrictions for all so people don’t get fat.
Murder is murder and we already have a penalty for those who commit it.

No dumbasss. I also don’t support placing governors on cars so people can’t speed. I don’t support diet restrictions for all so people don’t get fat.
Murder is murder and we already have a penalty for those who commit it.

Because your alleged concern over the abortion of babies is fake.

Does a man have the right to end the babies life if he don’t want it?

" . . . if he don't want it." You have done this many times. You butcher basic grammar. The word is "doesn't," moron. Uneducated hillbillies frequently make that mistake. You should really refrain from mocking the intelligence of others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT