ADVERTISEMENT

My California Neighbors Have Invited Me to A Party

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I am glad my California friends here have told me about their cultures and customs.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
What part of California are they from?

If it’s Silicon Valley those tech bros are into adderal and eating healthy/longevity. So if it’s pot luck may want to skip the pigs in a blanket.

If LA then don’t bother with food, the Ozempic will mean they’re not hungry. Maybe bring some sparking waters.

If Orange County just as rifle what to do, he knows about living there. You can probably talk politics given it’s kind of a red/purple county. Maybe even safe bringing some beer.

Reactions: riflearm2
It will be just like going to Rock City except instead of leaving with one of their bumper stickers, yours will say “Harris 24.”

What part of California are they from?

If it’s Silicon Valley those tech bros are into adderal and eating healthy/longevity. So if it’s pot luck may want to skip the pigs in a blanket.

If LA then don’t bother with food, the Ozempic will mean they’re not hungry. Maybe bring some sparking waters.

If Orange County just as rifle what to do, he knows about living there. You can probably talk politics given it’s kind of a red/purple county. Maybe even safe bringing some beer.
Just North of San Francisco I believe

Just North of San Francisco I believe
Oh wow, that may be wine country.

I’d recommend a farm to table app but you could southern it up some…like maybe an heirloom tomato with Dukes mayo mini sandwich and maybe a low alcohol organic cider.

You can’t bring wine , they will have had some amazing stuff and will judge you (more).

Oh wow, that may be wine country.

I’d recommend a farm to table app but you could southern it up some…like maybe an heirloom tomato with Dukes mayo mini sandwich and maybe a low alcohol organic cider.

You can’t bring wine , they will have had some amazing stuff and will judge you (more).
I have been to Trump Winery. Think that would work?

• Haha
Reactions: -CarlHungus-
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT