ADVERTISEMENT

My Dream Car--A Nissan Maxima

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
That's really what I'd get today if my Ford Taurus blew up. Just for saying this, I bet the water pump goes out this week. It's a 2018 with 124,000 on it.

I have pretty much lived in it now for 2 1/2 years. Gonna be tough to let it go, but the Nissan Maxima is the best comparable car for sale in the new ones.

All the SUVs suck. The trucks are like driving barns around. All vehicles are awful. Even these cars are like hammers in my knee with that console, but they're still the best thing to be semi-homeless in.

I have an apartment, but I'd hang myself in it if I sat there all day. Have to get out and see the world, or the same places over and over at least.

Nissan Maxima

Reactions: i am herdman
That's a good car. Tried to get my old lady to buy one three years ago, as they had a year end closeout sale on it, but she wouldn't go for it. Likely wouldn't buy it because I told her she should buy it. Every time I tell her to pick up more beer at the store, she brings home more tomato juice. Thinking about telling her to pick up some tomato juice tomorrow, in hopes of potentially scoring a 6-pack.

At the end of the day, the old lady came riding home in a used Honda CRV. Paid $25,000 for a used mini-SUV that I can barely fit a cooler into the back end of it. It's like a car, but the trunk is exposed instead of having the metal cover on it like a decent car.

That's really what I'd get today if my Ford Taurus blew up. Just for saying this, I bet the water pump goes out this week. It's a 2018 with 124,000 on it.

I have pretty much lived in it now for 2 1/2 years. Gonna be tough to let it go, but the Nissan Maxima is the best comparable car for sale in the new ones.

All the SUVs suck. The trucks are like driving barns around. All vehicles are awful. Even these cars are like hammers in my knee with that console, but they're still the best thing to be semi-homeless in.

I have an apartment, but I'd hang myself in it if I sat there all day. Have to get out and see the world, or the same places over and over at least.

Nissan Maxima
You should take Greed for a joyride, maybe swap a little chew while the Maxima’s a rockin.

Rifle has lived the best life. He has owned a Maxima and a Camry. That’s the stuff fairy tales are made of.

I've never owned a Nissan, but I believe I am up to eight or nine Camrys now (and some Honda Accords). They are good accessories to the BMW and Bentley.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I still think you need a V6 at least. Still can't get a 4 cylinder unless I really have to be an actual loser. Even as a bum in college, I had V6 cars. Ford Tauruses, as a matter of fact. Had the '90s model shitty ones with the bad transmissions.

Still can't forget the night I had that dead dog in the back of that '95. Well, the old man gave me one of his Prozacs they gave him for saying he was going to kill himself. I took it and the damn thing made me crazy. I drove up the road and picked up a damn bloody mangled dead dog and hauled it in the trunk.

Had blood on my shoes at the Elkview Speedway getting me a 44 ounce Dr. Pepper. Not even diet back then. I was a fat ass wanting to blow my head off. That was living.

Fvck any Nissan with the CVT. JATCO made pieces of shit. There's a reason Honda, Toyota, and Subaru in-house manufacture their CVT's.

I did see that the newest Pathfinder, while still a slightly lifted minivan of an abomination to that name, has a real automatic transmission. Maybe Nissan has wised up and will offer it in their other V6 models.

I've never owned a Nissan, but I believe I am up to eight or nine Camrys now (and some Honda Accords). They are good accessories to the BMW and Bentley.
That's the smart way to do it, something with low running costs for a daily or long trips.

Fvck any Nissan with the CVT. JATCO made pieces of shit. There's a reason Honda, Toyota, and Subaru in-house manufacture their CVT's.

I did see that the newest Pathfinder, while still a slightly lifted minivan of an abomination to that name, has a real automatic transmission. Maybe Nissan has wised up and will offer it in their other V6 models.

That's the smart way to do it, something with low running costs for a daily or long trips.
Is Nissan going to bring back the Xterra?

They've said they will not. I wish they would. Honestly it would sell like crazy, wilderness capable vehicles are hot as fire right now and I don't see that slowing down.
Those were damn good vehicles. My wife had the Pro4X. The engine in that was pretty stout. It would fly for a SUV. Top heavy was the only thing.

It was just like this

cc_2010NIS014a_02_640_QM1.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT