ADVERTISEMENT

My election prediction

I believe he has almost zero wiggle room. And that will be the issue for Republican presidential candidates for at least the next half century.

He will need to win a lot of states. That much is for sure. Winning the popular vote will be challenging. But...he has room for error. He can still win if he loses a couple states he won in 2016. That’s not debatable.

No.

No.

No.
7a9487930d26b0db9a8acc87cbdc9800.gif

I believe he has ALMOST zero wiggle room. And that will be the issue for Republican presidential candidates for at least the next half century.

ALMOST, get it , ALMOST.

I was agreeing with you that he may do a tightrope again but like most on the forum you immediately bristle and want to argue.

You do everything more (and better) than anyone else on this message board. You've told us so time and time again.

If there is anyone who has spent more than 100 nights in a hotel from March to Saturday night, let me know, and I'll adjust my claim.

If there is anyone who has spent more than 100 nights in a hotel from March to Saturday night, let me know, and I'll adjust my claim.
How dare you! you are a spreader of corona virus(maybe other stuff as well). How dare you! You should be quarantined and wearing a mask in your own house. Had a moron in my town tell me that. You all need to wear a mask in your own house.

How dare you! you are a spreader of corona virus(maybe other stuff as well). How dare you! You should be quarantined and wearing a mask in your own house. Had a moron in my town tell me that. You all need to wear a mask in your own house.
saw a couple dumbasses leave a restaurant without a mask, get in their car together, and put their mask on. i laffed.

Reactions: i am herdman

Not true. I go where people aren't present, like this entirely empty resort pool from Saturday:

g0jEXwD.jpg

Not true. I go where people aren't present, like this entirely empty resort pool from Saturday:

g0jEXwD.jpg

Yehhh like the chin up bar at thall where people are huddle around and not social distancing nor wearing a mask. Frankly, I don't care but you associate(s) on here might.

For the same record, have the same mask as your female friend is wearing. Same color yellow and everything.

Reactions: riflearm2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT