ADVERTISEMENT

My Football Advisor

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
My football advisor, rifle, is doing a heck of a job. Worth the price of admission alone just to see his posts. Great job rifle, maybe corporate should bring you on as a guess writer. I think a few of the folks would really be happy. I am going to suggest this very idea. Maybe you and I could write a guest column together.

Reactions: Chris McLaughlin
My football advisor, rifle, is doing a heck of a job. Worth the price of admission alone just to see his posts. Great job rifle, maybe corporate should bring you on as a guess writer. I think a few of the folks would really be happy. I am going to suggest this very idea. Maybe you and I could write a guest column together.
Noted and added as agenda item for next month’s executive management meeting.

See, it's the level of professionalism conducted by the leadership here that makes me want to join the team.

I'm still holding out for an internship position, hoping to happen someday soon. If I have to, I'll start by taking out the trash everyday, then work my way up.

Reactions: ohio herd
See, it's the level of professionalism conducted by the leadership here that makes me want to join the team.

I'm still holding out for an internship position, hoping to happen someday soon. If I have to, I'll start by taking out the trash everyday, then work my way up.
You can start by taking out X-tree Green.

• Love
Reactions: alphasig1053

I've made your taking out the trash job much easier since the election.

ADVERTISEMENT