ADVERTISEMENT

My name is Jazz. I gotta vomit

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
This young man says he is a woman. Went to get his dick cut off but the hormones he was taking make him have too small a penis to make a vagina.Her and her ahole family are nasty nasty. They all went to a drag queen bar and that Jazz has has a potty mouth but with those folk the nastier the better.

This young man says he is a woman. Went to get his dick cut off but the hormones he was taking make him have too small a penis to make a vagina.Her and her ahole family are nasty nasty. They all went to a drag queen bar and that Jazz has has a potty mouth but with those folk the nastier the better.
Are you talking about your old lady again??

You want your head busted?
giphy.gif

My wife is off limits. I protect her. Come on wv fan were buddies from way back. Rip buckeye for low blows.

A change to another profile isn't going to keep Sistersville from kicking that ass.

Yep, if Sistersville is anything like folks I've met from Sistersville and Louisa, it would be wise to tread lightly. Don't want any part of those cats.

No reason to be scared. Before the net in the good old days if you wanted to say what u typed above you would have to tell me face to face. I want peace but a man can get mad quick and before u realized it you have throat punched someone. Im older now but when younger I loved to fight. Lost a few too. Do better once im bleeding. It gets sureal. Fun is what it is. Well those days are over.

Well in all fairness it would be three against one on Sisterville. All 3 of Dherds online personalities against him.

ADVERTISEMENT