ADVERTISEMENT

My Schedule

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
So that all of you can stay abreast of my life, since so many of you start threads about me and make random comments about me:

- Last night, my old friend John Legend invited me to his show at the beautiful outdoor venue The Greek Theatre. Just like tonight, he sold it out last night. I couldn't figure out why his best friend/head of team asked what my license plate number was, but I soon figured out that answer: When you get close to the venue/Griffith Observatory, it is a great neighborhood. They don't want concertgoers driving on their narrow streets, so they have private security who use cones and wands to redirect traffic all to main streets and avoid the residential shortcuts. Of course, this backs up the main entrance to a substantial wait. But each time I would approach one of those roadblocks, one of the two security guards at each corner would wand me through and have the cones moved while everybody else was blocked.

John had made sure I didn't get stuck in that and made sure the neighborhood security was looking for my vehicle.

Then, when I got to the venue, I went to the will-call window. I told them that I was on the guest list, and after confirming that it was for John and not the venue or promoter guest list, the attendant said "Yes, we've been expecting you. Please follow the sidewalk to where it says 'Redwood.'" I walked down to the other will-call booth and entrance and was annoyed at how long the line was to get in. Everybody has to pass through metal detectors, so the lines were very long. Me with commoners? That's not a fair mix.

Luckily, I saw a separate area that said "Redwood." So I could skip that line and go to the VIP area where they had refreshments and food waiting for me.

The show and format were phenomenal; the best I have seen from him, and I've seen him in Jacksonville, Austin, DC, and now Los Angeles. A huge audience that the video shows:

After the show, John introduced me to one of this children whom I hadn't met before, and about 20 of us hung out on the VIP porch including some other big-names, but as you all know, I am not a name-dropper and don't brag.

- Today, I woke up and walked to the farmer's market for breakfast. I then walked from there to the gym to do crippled-cardio while my ocean view was distracted by numerous thongs.

This evening, I have a few things I want to do. My neighborhood has an outdoor motown concert with food trucks that is a few blocks from me. It's their first time hosting this summer event. John also told me to come up again tonight, since he won't have to shake hands and kiss babies with so many people tonight. But the owner's of the Mets also are in town and invited me to come to the game against the Angels tonight. So I accepted their offer and may head up to the end of John's show after.

I will be sitting in the seat circled in orange. So for any of you who get MLB network, make sure you tune in and see me every single fvcking pitch. If you see a man or woman come sit next to me on the steps, it's just the owners of the Mets, who are also the wealthiest owners in MLB.

I didn't get much into the first chapter.

What's the name of this book?

Sistersville just asked me on Thursday when he could start watching you on TV again. I told him likely soon, since the Metropolitans are in the wildcard hunt. Of course, they'll collapse again in a few weeks, but he's excited to see you. I warned him that it's not the same guy he's used to seeing.

if I had to do more than three activities in a day, I would have to hire a secretary. I forget a lot of stuff.

Went to a back to school pool party and one of the better looking moms went in the pool. So basically same

Not that channel
Rabbit eats only get CNN and PBS there. Got it.

No worries. Michigan will be glued to his set (not his balls, they’re still in the freezer) and will give you a pitch-by-pitch update each time I pick my nose.

Should I tell them that I want the same seat today? Their television ratings skyrocketed in the second inning after people started noticing me at the game, so they are begging me to come back and sit in the same seat today:

Here I am mocking you morons while at the game:

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
We're all impressed, Pedo-puss. Very impressed.

I know.

Here is a better view of me so you don't have to zoom in. This was right after I said " . . . and then he calls California a 'shithole state' while typing that from a town of 2500 people in west fvcking virginia!"

I decided I am going to accept their invite and will go back. Do you care what color shirt/hat I wear?

I know a Legend. A legend in his own mind.
💥
vince-carter-its-over.gif

2500 people in West fvcking Virginia!"

Almost Heaven. Home of only two genders, no sanctuary for illegal foreign nationals and bleaters are the minority.

Beats the hell out of a shithole like California.

Vince! I remember meeting him.

He grew up in Daytona. His mother and step-father were Cookman boosters. They ran his restaurant: Vince Carter Steakhouse. The deal was that any coach could each free from there anytime as long as we took the recruits/coaches there each official visit weekend.

About 30 minutes before kickoff, I was walking on the sideline, and Vince came up to me to introduce himself. The guy was a future NBA Hall-of-Famer and stands out just a little bit, so of course I knew who he was. He said "I have heard a lot of great things about you and can't wait to see what you can do with these quarterbacks."

He had absolutely no reason to come up to me, introduce himself, and try to make me feel comfortable as one of the only white people in the entire stadium. Quality guy.

Well, its about 50 minutes before first pitch, so I should probably head over to the stadium. I just hope I don't observe people looking at me and trying to figure out who I am which has happened the last two times I was at this stadium. Last night, a female Mets fan caught me looking at her while standing next to her husband/boyfriend. She was uncomfortable after having been caught, so she mouthed "I LOVE your sneakers."

I’m rooting for a Mets run.

We’re going to NYC in October for just a few days and the girls want to go see Hades Town and I’d rather go see a Mets or Yankees playoff game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT