ADVERTISEMENT

My take on Comey, etc.

ThunderCat98

Platinum Buffalo
Jun 23, 2007
After reading Comey's prepared statements and listening to his testimony, I have a few takeaways. First, as we all know, Trump is sleazy. Whether his comments to Comey re: Flynn were criminal or not is debatable. One thing is clear, if they didn't cross it, they certainly walked right up to the line and were completely inappropriate. Second, the info re: Lynch and the Clinton "investigation" vs. "matter" language is equally reprehensible. Third, how much sh*t like this goes on in D.C. on a daily basis that we never hear about? D.C., as a whole, is a bastion of collusion and corruption that should trouble everyone, and Trump is no different than those that were there before him. Finally, the fact that Comey is just now attempting to couch his interactions with Trump as nefarious tells me he's just as big a political hack as the rest of them. If he truly believed there was an arrempt at obstructing justice by the sitting prez, he should have ran it up the chain. He didn't. He sat on it until he was fired and it became politically expedient for him to use it.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
If he truly believed there was an arrempt at obstructing justice by the sitting prez, he should have ran it up the chain. He didn't. He sat on it until he was fired and it became politically expedient for him to use it.

You're clueless. He didn't sit on it. He discussed it with his senior staff. He, most importantly, went to Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein about his concerns regarding cheeto and the issue. He expressed concerns to Sessions about the situation.

As you mentioned, the collusion level is evident. That forces Comey into an even more uncomfortable decision. If he went nuclear with his concerns, cheeto would have canned him. You even admitted that cheeto is just as dirty as the rest of them. So, Comey did go up the chain with his concerns, didn't sit on it, yet still got fired for refusing to do what cheeto, potentially illegally, requested of him.

Comey deserved to be fired for the horseshit he allowed Cheryl Mills to pull during the "matter."

He loves the camera.Trump didnt intentionly break the law and if comey did not report it then he broke the law.Just a bunch of jibber jabber.

Last edited:
Trump is a liar and instead of draining the swamp... He may indeed be the biggest gator in the whole damn swamp. He conned many people to vote for him.

The bigger con... People continue to defend him.

Reactions: Herd Fever
Trump is a liar and instead of draining the swamp... He may indeed be the biggest gator in the whole damn swamp. He conned many people to vote for him.

The bigger con... People continue to defend him.

He did drained one con-skank from the swamp. Enough reason for me to continue liking him.

You're clueless. He didn't sit on it. He discussed it with his senior staff. He, most importantly, went to Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein about his concerns regarding cheeto and the issue. He expressed concerns to Sessions about the situation.

As you mentioned, the collusion level is evident. That forces Comey into an even more uncomfortable decision. If he went nuclear with his concerns, cheeto would have canned him. You even admitted that cheeto is just as dirty as the rest of them. So, Comey did go up the chain with his concerns, didn't sit on it, yet still got fired for refusing to do what cheeto, potentially illegally, requested of him.

Well, he sure as hell didn't do anything substantive with it. And telling the AG you don't want to have any more private contact with the potus is not even remotely the same thing as telling him you think the potus is attempting to coerce you into dropping an investigation. But whatever. That doesn't fit your narrative, so you're obviously going to disagree with it.

Real question: how's it feel knowing that the only people who share your same political outlook on this site are (1) greed (the scientologist/christian from "out wayne") and d-tard (I'm counting his multiple identities as one)? No doubt you are intelligent, but doesn't that ever make you re-evaluate your beliefs? I know if those 2 were my only allies, it would make me question my position.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
Well, at the end of the day, Hillary is the big loser again.

I doubt she'll ever do any time, but damn does she deserve some.

Reactions: HerdFan73
Real question: how's it feel knowing that the only people who share your same political outlook on this site are (1) greed (the scientologist/christian from "out wayne") and d-tard (I'm counting his multiple identities as one)? No doubt you are intelligent, but doesn't that ever make you re-evaluate your beliefs? I know if those 2 were my only allies, it would make me question my position.

My intelligence allows me the opportunity to evaluate who comprises this site. The overwhelming number of posters on Pullman are West Virginians (either natively or currently). West Virginia is the least educated state in the country. In fact, according to the most recent study (which has been referenced by Forbes, Business Insider, Huffington Post, etc.), the gap between West Virginia and the next least educated state is significant. Based on a quick observation, the gap between WV (#50) and Mississippi (#49) is significantly larger than the standard deviation.

WV is last in highest percentage of residents with an associate's degree. WV is last in those with a bachelor's degree. WV is last in those with a professional/graduate degree. I've spent the majority of my life living in NY (19 years) and Virginia (4 years), followed by DC (4 years), Florida (3 years), West Virginia (3 years), and Texas (2 years). The two states I have lived in the longest are ranked 4th and 5th in the country in highest percentage of residents with a graduate/professional degree.

In saying that, I am completely comfortable knowing that many of my political/religious/logical beliefs don't align with those from the least educated state in the country.

how's it feel knowing that the only people who share your same political outlook on this site are (1) greed (the scientologist/christian from "out wayne") and d-tard (I'm counting his multiple identities as one)?

How's it feel knowing the views you share are with racists, morons, and liars?

My intelligence allows me the opportunity to evaluate who comprises this site. The overwhelming number of posters on Pullman are West Virginians (either natively or currently). West Virginia is the least educated state in the country. In fact, according to the most recent study (which has been referenced by Forbes, Business Insider, Huffington Post, etc.), the gap between West Virginia and the next least educated state is significant. Based on a quick observation, the gap between WV (#50) and Mississippi (#49) is significantly larger than the standard deviation.

WV is last in highest percentage of residents with an associate's degree. WV is last in those with a bachelor's degree. WV is last in those with a professional/graduate degree. I've spent the majority of my life living in NY (19 years) and Virginia (4 years), followed by DC (4 years), Florida (3 years), West Virginia (3 years), and Texas (2 years). The two states I have lived in the longest are ranked 4th and 5th in the country in highest percentage of residents with a graduate/professional degree.

In saying that, I am completely comfortable knowing that many of my political/religious/logical beliefs don't align with those from the least educated state in the country.
leonardo-gif1.gif

Maybe man made global warming is real. That bull shit right there has to be toxic.

Dont sound very grateful for your stay at marshall. You should know their are alot of intelligent people in wv. You have more bums in new york city than the whole state twice rifle.

Global warming is real. In 500 yrs it could get bad. The leaders of the new religion "tree huggers" say in 100 yrs. Hillary supporters said 4 years. Im telling you its to create new jobs in california. If coal was in california like wv it would be mined like it was world war ll

Only person that affected the election was Comey. He cost hillary the election just a week or two before the election. Well her over confidense or her lack of stamina cost her too. Had the dems run anybody but hillary I would have voted for them.

Dont sound very grateful for your stay at marshall. You should know their are alot of intelligent people in wv. You have more bums in new york city than the whole state twice rifle.

He just has Hillary Lyme disease like several others on this board. Shit is tough to get over.

Wv has the highest rate of disability recipients, always in the bottom two or three of welfare and the biggest opioid problem in the nation. I think there are plenty of bums in wv to hang with any state.

While i agree that wv is a black hole, i dont think the mostly college-educated people that post here fit your stereotyping.

You're in good company here on the board with Fever for out-of-state guys that went to Marshall but because they're not from WV they are totally smarter than those in state Marshall grads. :)

While i agree that wv is a black hole, i dont think the mostly college-educated people that post here fit your stereotyping.

The same rankings have WV being in the bottom 10 for quality of higher education. So, with the number of college-graduates on here mostly having matriculated in-state, it continues to support my stance.

Way to prove his point, Sister
Im talking about his stay at marshall. Some are educated idiots on here. Havent typed an original thought ever on here. At least no matter how wrong i might be at least its me and not from google.People with masters degrees that cant change a flat tire. Oil change is out of the question. Im impressed by a man who works hard. Masters or ged it doesnt matter.

Last edited:
Wv has the highest rate of disability recipients, always in the bottom two or three of welfare and the biggest opioid problem in the nation. I think there are plenty of bums in wv to hang with any state.
More than new york city Maybe in the state of Ohio_Opioid problem in wv is based on pooulation. Percentage wise wv is number one. California Texas and New york have far more drug addicts than wv. Alot of those are not bums as bums is defined here. They are from all classes. If you dont use drugs you dont see it. I never see people messed up walking the streets. Never found a needle anywhere. Unless your involved the tv is where u hear about the drug problem.

Buckeye you need not take up for rifle because he dont want it or need it.Im going to put knots on your head so high they will have snow on top of them. Lol. You did land the number 1 linebacker in the country

He did drained one con-skank from the swamp. Enough reason for me to continue liking him.
Drain the swamp is something i didnt like. To bash all of washington like that is very very disrespectful and those people hate trump so much the hell with the country lets get trump. Pence. Lol. Be careful what u wish for

More than new york city Maybe in the state of Ohio_Opioid problem in wv is based on pooulation. Percentage wise wv is number one. California Texas and New york have far more drug addicts than wv. Alot of those are not bums as bums is defined here. They are from all classes. If you dont use drugs you dont see it. I never see people messed up walking the streets. Never found a needle anywhere. Unless your involved the tv is where u hear about the drug problem.
Anytime I have been around Huntington in the last 5 or 6 years I always see junkies wondering the street like a bunch of zombies. People I know in Huntington that live on Ritter park are always posting photos of needles that they have found in their yards. Seems like a regular thing.

Drain the swamp is something i didnt like. To bash all of washington like that is very very disrespectful and those people hate trump so much the hell with the country lets get trump. Pence. Lol. Be careful what u wish for

Don't you like Pence? He seems to check every box that Republicans like.

Pro 2nd Amendment √
Anti gay √
Against abortion √
Christian √√√

The President is the nations "top cop". James Comey, in his capacity as head of the FBI, worked for the President. Does anyone else find it odd that he felt he shouldn't interact with the big boss? I know I always tried to have an audience with the CEO of the banks I worked for whenever I had the opportunity.

I also find it very interesting that he felt the need to document every meeting with Trump even though it was not his MO to document meetings with anyone else. Seems to me that he had a gameplan to protect his job from the start, or a plan to undermine the President.

He completely ran cover for Hillary over the email server and the deals he cut with the likes of Mills was downright deplorable. The fact that the FBI never took possession of the DNC "hacked" computers or servers is also very telling. That's real strong investigating when you don't actually collect and analyze evidence and just take the word of the supposed victim.

He's just a political hack. Anyone who has to tell you how nonpartisan they are all the time is just like someone who has to tell you how smart they are all the time. If you have to say it, it isn't true.

In the left's free-fall toward McCarthyism, we've found out quite a bit about Podesta, the Clinton Foundation's pay to play, Debbie Wasserman-Shultz corrupt DNC (which she was forced to resign her role), & that Obama's AG instructed Comey to use campaign language from Hillary's campaign, to which he complied.

Eh not really. NYC has homeless but not anywhere close to the levels of DC, San Diego, LA, San Fran, Houston, Miami, or even WV for that matter. WV leads the nation in homeless Children.

Also Rifle is from about 5 hours away from NYC and is from an area that aligns closer to Appalacia than NYC Metro

Which is only about 15% of the population in WV and it is declining big time. WV is on pace to have less than 10% of the population with a 4 year degree in the next 15 years.

I don't believe this is accurate, but if it is, can you please provide a link to support your statement?
Technically Kentucky is number one in homeless children. 1 in 15 is homeless. Although when your mom and dad are a bunch of pill junkies and crack head and you come home to your family trailer and no parents are there to take care of you or feed you. That is close to homeless. This occurs all over southern wv.

Technically Kentucky is number one in homeless children. 1 in 15 is homeless. Although when your mom and dad are a bunch of pill junkies and crack head and you come home to your family trailer and no parents are there to take care of you or feed you. That is close to homeless. This occurs all over southern wv.
So, you're saying Fever is full of shit, and posted inaccurate data? I bet WV isn't ranked #2 or #3 or #4 or #5. What is WV ranked?

Eh not really. NYC has homeless but not anywhere close to the levels of DC, San Diego, LA, San Fran, Houston, Miami, or even WV for that matter. WV leads the nation in homeless Children.

This moron hasn't even spent more than two nights in half of those cities, yet he thinks he knows what he is talking about.

NYC has ten times the number of homeless people that DC, San Fran, etc. do. You may want to learn about rates/per capita if you are going to make comments like you did.

Also Rifle is from about 5 hours away from NYC and is from an area that aligns closer to Appalacia than NYC Metro

It was 3.5 hours from NYC. That was a bit longer than the 1.5 hours it took you from your upper-middle class township that has a crime rate lower than in West Virginia.

You should spend less time making a fool of yourself on here and invest more time in your job search.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT