ADVERTISEMENT

Myrtle Beach vs New York

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Myrtle Beach SC tonight. Thanks SC, Texas, Florida, etc for saving the country.

197232461_347723353382872_7305243325911009919_n.jpg

Moron still thinks Pfizer would have gotten their vaccine approved in less than a year without operation warp speed
Moron^^^still trying to lick the snot of his orange jesus's shirt. Pfizer did not nor accept help from warp speed, no matter how many times you claim it.

Thanks Pfizer!! For being the first vaccine, and for doing it without waiting on the orange jesus to do something.

We've already been through this once before. For some reason this comes to mind...

As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool repeats his folly.

We've already been through this once before. For some reason this comes to mind...

As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool repeats his folly.
Yes we have. I was correct then and I'm correct now.

It's not my problem you idiots return to your vomit, and it comes to mind that God hates a lie. Your highest form of creation is your lies, and God hates it.

Yes we have. I was correct then and I'm correct now.

It's not my problem you idiots return to your vomit, and it comes to mind that God hates a lie. Your highest form of creation is your lies, and God hates it.
Which God do you speak of, because I’m pretty sure there’s something about that? Can’t throw the religious card into the mix and be the biggest hypocrite on this board when it comes to religion.

Which God do you speak of, because I’m pretty sure there’s something about that? Can’t throw the religious card into the mix and be the biggest hypocrite on this board when it comes to religion.
So you're really making up for that lost time of posting stupid stuff. And no, you're not pretty sure of anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT