ADVERTISEMENT

N Korea is at again

You are honest to God the first person that I know of that says you can't say it came from China.
You can say it all you like, moron. But you don't know it to be true. It's just like your "dems cheated" nonsense for which you have NO evidence, and here you have nothing but circumstantial evidence.

You can say it all you like, moron. But you don't know it to be true. It's just like your "dems cheated" nonsense for which you have NO evidence, and here you have nothing but circumstantial evidence.
Seriously, I know Repubs, Dems, Liberals, Conservatives, and everything in between and nobody i have ever heard of denies that it came from China. You are the absolute first.

Well take it up with the World Health Organization

What is COVID-19?

COVID-19 is the disease caused by a new coronavirus called SARS-CoV-2. WHO first learned of this new virus on 31 December 2019, following a report of a cluster of cases of ‘viral pneumonia’ in Wuhan, People’s Republic of China.

Reactions: KyMUfan
IRRELEVANT.

So the CCP limiting access and covering up what has occurred at the Wuhan lab that is ultimately responsible for 4.6 million deaths worldwide is irrelevant???

Wow, you are one messed up and misguided being...

Seriously, I know Repubs, Dems, Liberals, Conservatives, and everything in between and nobody i have ever heard of denies that it came from China. You are the absolute first.
And you still haven't heard anyone deny it. Dimwit. I've never denied that it came from China, I've plainly stated that it's an unknown.

And you still haven't heard anyone deny it. Dimwit. I've never denied that it came from China, I've plainly stated that it's an unknown.

silenceisviolence.jpg

So the CCP limiting access and covering up what has occurred at the Wuhan lab that is ultimately responsible for 4.6 million deaths worldwide is irrelevant???

Wow, you are one messed up and misguided being...
It's irrelevant to the fact that the origin of Covid 19

So their deaths are irrelevant? And their deaths are irrelevant to their loved ones? Wow, just wow...
It's TOTALLY irrelevant to the dead as to whether or not the virus came or didn't come from China. Moron.

It's TOTALLY irrelevant to the dead as to whether or not the virus came or didn't come from China. Moron.
So the cover-up and limiting of access by the CCP that could have prevented COVID deaths are irrelevant??? Wow, you are such the brilliant thinker...

So the cover-up and limiting of access by the CCP that could have prevented COVID deaths are irrelevant??? Wow, you are such the brilliant thinker...
can't figure out his willingness to defend China

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT