ADVERTISEMENT

N Korea Sends Another Missile Over Japan

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
This thing might not end well.

Fat Boy is going to F up one time too many.

North Korea is one of the few topics that almost everyone agrees with on Pullman...at least as far as Fat Boy goes. We might argue what are action should be taken, but pretty much everyone hates this guy.

Reactions: ohio herd
North Korea is one of the few topics that almost everyone agrees with on Pullman...at least as far as Fat Boy goes. We might argue what are action should be taken, but pretty much everyone hates this guy.
Let's wait to hear from Fever first.

Reactions: herdfan06
As far as I know China has signed or agreed with every non-military action proposed by us, they just haven't actioned it yet. Russia and China are the only ones who benefit from trade with NK, maybe that's the hiccup.

As far as I know China has signed or agreed with every non-military action proposed by us, they just haven't actioned it yet. Russia and China are the only ones who benefit from trade with NK, maybe that's the hiccup.
I think he is running human slaves and labor to the Middle East and Arab countries.

He should be shot in the head. They want war. They dont care about their people so cutting them off only hurts the people. Might have to anniliate the whole bunch.

I think he is running human slaves and labor to the Middle East and Arab countries.

Russia owns NK slave labor, no doubt. That's the issue.

NK exports about 52b to China, that's pennies. That's why I think it's Russia that's the speed bump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT