ADVERTISEMENT

Na

Better thread than some of rifle's latest offerings
Are you and the numerically challenged banker really dumb enough to pretend this to be the case?

Five of my last six threads are in the top 20% of activity on this board. If not for my threads, this place would be almost uneventful as Middle Class Murox's sex life after being prohibited from going to Hooters.

Are you and the numerically challenged banker really dumb enough to pretend this to be the case?

Five of my last six threads are in the top 20% of activity on this board. If not for my threads, this place would be almost uneventful as Middle Class Murox's sex life after being prohibited from going to Hooters.

Of course everyone will respond to your posts. Who else but you are we able to fight with? You seem to be the only Lefty on here that can fractionally communicate.

I suspect that the other guy (extragreen) is Special Needs material. He just says the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over………………….and over again. He literally can’t communicate properly, and I actually feel sorry for him.

You guys definitely need some help.

You cannot be a king if you dress like a queen. I noticed that tshirt you were wearing in the pic with Jose of jeezy or whatever that African American colored guy calls himself.

Of course everyone will respond to your posts. Who else but you are we able to fight with? You seem to be the only Lefty on here that can fractionally communicate.
That would make sense if most of my threads were about politics, but that isn't the case. Remember when I told you to be smarter? It's time to start practicing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT