ADVERTISEMENT

Nancy Pelosi just committed treason

Texas...the state Trump won by 400k. GIANT FRAUD BY DEMS FOR BIDEN.

You claimed no evidence. I produced evidence and someone is literally being jailed for what crime she is suspected of having committed.

Your reponse: BuT tHaT DoNt CoUnt!

You know what, again, you have turned into Greed. I love you man, I really do, but you have to quit being so goddamned dishonest and keep changing the standards every time someone provides what you asked for, like a little kid who can't stand to just admit he was wrong.

That's really all I hear from you people that support the act of domestic terrorism we saw last week.

What about what about what about. The refuge of those who defend the indefensible.
I was really just asking the question.

Ok, whatever Greed, fvcking liberal cuck

The things people say when they realize how dumb they are....but by all means, let's challenge Texas; throw out the Texas 2020 election, along with 38 Trump Electoral College votes, 23 Republicans in the House, and two Republican Senators.

After all, that's where the evidence of the fraud is: Texas.

The things people say when they realize how dumb they are....but by all means, let's challenge Texas; throw out the Texas 2020 election, along with 38 Trump Electoral College votes, 23 Republicans in the House, and two Republican Senators.

After all, that's where the evidence of the fraud is: Texas.

Again, wouldn't matter how much proof, you would continue to say it doesn't count. A page right out of Greed's playbook. Nicely done.

The details coming out about the police officer who was allegedly killed with a fire extinguisher aren't quite jiving with the original narrative.

The details coming out about the police officer who was allegedly killed with a fire extinguisher aren't quite jiving with the original narrative.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT