ADVERTISEMENT

National Fool's League

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
If it wouldn't enough for them to come up with some 'colored' national anthem before games, now they're allowing the players to wear helmet stickers of the names of people killed by cops, during acts of committing crimes.

First of all, there's only one national anthem. ONE. There's no Asian national anthem, no raghead national anthem, and there's certainly no coonie national anthem. There's only one, and that's the Star Spangled Banner.

Remember when those cops were murdered in Dallas a few years back? Think there was five of them, shot dead by a thug. NFL told the Cowboys they couldn't honor them by wearing any tribute on any part of their uniform, but now days, stupid and woke NFL is going to allow players to wear names of criminals on their helmets.

I won't be watching. That includes 100% of the games.

There is but one national anthem for the US and its military, one of which I swore an oath to constitution under. One national anthem.

The NFL can go away.

They need to keep this going. This is what it takes to get the best players on the field. That's all this is. Trying to make them happy because let's face it, they're just killing themselves out there for people like us who can't do shit and just watch this stuff to see freaks of nature trying to emulate machines.

Sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't be more fun to just watch machines chop shit up instead. Throw a bunch of shit in a big wood chipper all day and then jump in it myself at the end.

Might be something, but probably not today.

My paperwork says otherwise
This is why Greed is so bitter towards men like you and me. We served our country faithfully and are Veterans for life.

Greed, on the other hand, lacked the courage to do the same and abandoned his country when it needed him most. He has clearly never forgiven himself for this and takes out his anger on us.

Reactions: i am herdman
This is why Greed is so bitter towards men like you and me. We served our country faithfully and are Veterans for life.

Greed, on the other hand, lacked the courage to do the same and abandoned his country when it needed him most. He has clearly never forgiven himself for this and takes out his anger on us.
^^^^proof that the military enlists some idiots.

Your paperwork isn't worth the price of the paper. Oath breaking hypocrite trumptard.
I have people that served call me brother. Thst means more to me by far that your opinion which you would never say to someone's face. Blowhard

I have people that served call me brother. Thst means more to me by far that your opinion which you would never say to someone's face. Blowhard
The Klan would call you brother. Oath breaker. And yes, I would say it to your face, trumptard.

ADVERTISEMENT