ADVERTISEMENT

Need an update

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Did raoul or other moderators get around to banning greed yet? Expecting HQ to get involved tomorrow once the three day weekend has passed. I'm told he still hasn't honored the bet, which is really no surprise since he has no pride. I'm also told he's polluting the forum with garbage.

If true, hard to figure why local moderators would allow such a thing. I get it that greed is piggy backing off of rifles mini meltdown, but that makes it even worse in my opinion.

Did raoul or other moderators get around to banning greed yet? Expecting HQ to get involved tomorrow once the three day weekend has passed. I'm told he still hasn't honored the bet, which is really no surprise since he has no pride. I'm also told he's polluting the forum with garbage.

If true, hard to figure why local moderators would allow such a thing. I get it that greed is piggy backing off of rifles mini meltdown, but that makes it even worse in my opinion.

Yes, extralyingdumbass is still here with his repeated posts and lying 🤥

I wouldn't agree with "garbage" if it weren't the same thing, over and over, for months and months. He posts nothing different and his debating skills are copying and pasting the same thing over and over.

Reactions: 19MU88
MichiganHerd said:
Trump in 2024 will be a landslide
sign here, coward >>>> ________________________

extragreen signature>>>> extragreen

landslide definition: 304 electoral votes or better

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT