ADVERTISEMENT

New basketball court is done.

Not a fan of the baselines but damn, that center court is excellent.....Have always loved that logo.....

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
It all looks great, except the OLD MARCO logo !!! Why ??? So we have to buy new shirts, hoodies, and Jackets with the "new" old logo ???

Fans bitch about not being able to afford tickets to FB, now MU "stuff" is out dated.

I understand Danny campaigned for the old Marco.....

It all looks great, except the OLD MARCO logo !!! Why ??? So we have to buy new shirts, hoodies, and Jackets with the "new" old logo ???

Fans bitch about not being able to afford tickets to FB, now MU "stuff" is out dated.

He did. This is not his first choice but a compromise with MH

He wanted Marco leaning on "M" like he has used on his shirts and now adorns the west end of the arena.

That would be really gay, glad that didn't happen. I like the floor. It looks solid. I always like simplicity. I can't stand the courts that are overbearing like Oregon. Those look so stupid

Glenns and Hometown have been using the older logos for several years.

Some people will complain about anything. A quick search on the internet finds throwback merch for about any team around.

It is no secret that it is still 1968 in DD’a mind. For better or worse.

Some people will complain about anything. A quick search on the internet finds throwback merch for about any team around.

It is no secret that it is still 1968 in DD’a mind. For better or worse.
Blasphemy! Coach Dan has won over 500 high school basketball games. He won a basketball tournament last year and is considered by many to have the best practices in all of college basketball. You can’t be a true son of Marshall and speak against Dan. 68 When The Herd Was Great!! God bless coach Dan! By the way he loves the pep band.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
ADVERTISEMENT