ADVERTISEMENT

New, New Poll

How Many Liberals Can Murox Get to Self-Ban in One Week?

• Two

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Three or more

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters
I'm wondering how long it's going to take Dr. Dre to piece together that video for Rifle. Think we'll see it tonight?

Reactions: 19MU88
The real question is how many times will Murox be forced into admitting he lied? He's up to two so far just within the last 24 hours.

So let’s post the timeline:

You claimed I forged a document to satisfy a non-existent bet with herdftblfan.

I deny it.

You make the same claim again calling me a liar.

I message him, even saying I don’t remember it if it’s true, wanting him to clarify if I was mistaken.

He replies that it doesn’t happen and I post the screen shot of the conversation.

You claim to have evidence and make a wager with me that if you post it and I was lying that I would impose a self-ban for two years. I agree with conditions. Then you say “no conditions!” I then agreed that if you provided proof I would leave, and if you didn’t you had to leave.

You then admitted to bc that you lied and you don’t actually have proof.

Now you’re still here posting, reneging on your wager — the exact same thing you falsely accused me of doing.

Tell you what. I won’t even make you honor your wager. Just say “I was wrong.” That’s all you have to say and you can stay here and have your fantasyland where you’re a superstar in the music industry and a successful football coach.

So let’s post the timeline:

You claimed I forged a document to satisfy a non-existent bet with herdftblfan.

I deny it.

You make the same claim again calling me a liar.

I message him, even saying I don’t remember it if it’s true, wanting him to clarify if I was mistaken.

He replies that it doesn’t happen and I post the screen shot of the conversation.

You claim to have evidence and make a wager with me that if you post it and I was lying that I would impose a self-ban for two years. I agree with conditions. Then you say “no conditions!” I then agreed that if you provided proof I would leave, and if you didn’t you had to leave.

You then admitted to bc that you lied and you don’t actually have proof.

Now you’re still here posting, reneging on your wager — the exact same thing you falsely accused me of doing.

Tell you what. I won’t even make you honor your wager. Just say “I was wrong.” That’s all you have to say and you can stay here and have your fantasyland where you’re a superstar in the music industry and a successful football coach.

That is about as misleading as can possibly be. It isn't quite the same as you lying to the board by posting a forged receipt after you lost a bet nor is it as blatant of a lie as you claiming you had no idea about what bet I was referring to, but it is getting close.

This is more sad than Jordan's Wizard's years. Worse than Joe Montana with the Chiefs. Or Ali boxing too long.

Wait, those guys were actual legends. Never mind.

Can the mods at least make Yags change his name to yet another name? Let’s go with welcher

I can’t wait until Rox gets back. I want to hear more about that beater Maxima one of the posters drove.

ADVERTISEMENT