ADVERTISEMENT

New Offense

Ignored!

I think he said wave the white flag, cause talking to you is pointless. Like talking to a record or a brick wall. Everything bounces off!

Everything bounces off of a record? And who talks to a record? I think you have your sayings messed up, kind of like when you repeatedly failed at counting to five.

Maybe you should go back to explaining how Boise State has only had success against the Pac 10/12 due to playing the bottom half of teams in that conference.

Maybe you should go back to explaining how Boise State has only had success against the Pac 10/12 due to playing the bottom half of teams in that conference.

Yes, Try explaining why BSU avoids the more successful teams like USC,Stanford, and UCLA. And no Distance is no excuse, it's not that far.

Yes, Try explaining why BSU avoids the more successful teams like USC,Stanford, and UCLA. And no Distance is no excuse, it's not that far.

Your question is flawed. What makes you think they avoid them? They play Oregon, so what makes you think they would be scared of playing UCLA? They play Washington, so what makes you think they would be scared of playing Stanford and USC?

Why are you so god damned stupid to continue this argument? How many different arguments have you tried that have blown up in your face in this thread? You do realize who they have played out of conference, right? Oregon, Virginia Tech, Ole Miss, Oregon State, Michigan State, Washington State, Georgia . . . yet they are scared to play UCLA, Stanford, and USC?

The four PAC teams they play the most (Oregon State, Oregon, Washington State, Washington) also happen to be the four teams closest to them in travel. You think this is just some wild coincidence? The teams they have had success against from that conference have overwhelmingly been teams that finished in the top half of the conference.

Your claims have no merit and continue to make you look like a fool.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Someone asked for video of him throwing. I linked to a video of him throwing. Don’t overthink it.

Not overthinking it. Just pointing out Simms is biased as this is the third thread regarding Thompson where some quote regarding Phil Simms has been posted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT