ADVERTISEMENT

New QB in the fold?

UBeenThunderStruck

Bronze Buffalo
Gold Member
Apr 6, 2007
Kai Locksley.. 2015 Texass commit...

Locksley signed with Texas in the 2015 class. He redshirted his first year and then moved from quarterback to wide receiver in the off-season.

Locksley received his release this fall.

The former four-star recruit is ranked was ranked as the nation's No. 23 athlete and the No. 6 prospect in Maryland in the 2015 class by 247SportsComposite.

Something about the combination of his past and our present make me kind of doubtful this pans out.

Today's Charleston paper indicated that, as of now, plan is that he'll play another year at his junior college and join the Herd for the 2018 season.

That's what I mean - if Litton or any of our QB's currently on scholarship has a semi-decent 2017, expect him to change his commitment. His path to Marshall leaves me thinking he's looking for a red carpet.

So is he a quarterback or wide receiver? He didn't pan out at Texas and they've been terrible at finding a QB recently. Switched to wide receiver in junior college. Great athlete tag. Do we think Marshall can make him a QB when Texas couldn't?

Gotta play him at WR or somewhere. Like Gaines, he'll have the athlete tag but not quite good enough to play QB.

I'm assuming that since his father is co-offensive coordinator at Alabama, that he has received and will continue to get excellent insights at home which should help him going forward.

I'm assuming that since his father is co-offensive coordinator at Alabama, that he has received and will continue to get excellent insights at home which should help him going forward.

Hope not. Locks went 2-26 as a head coach. He also was suspended for punching one of his assistant coaches, sued for sexual harassment (while married) of a secretary which he elected to settle out of court, and had a 19 year old recruit arrested for a DUI while driving a car registered to Locks' wife. Trouble seems to follow some people over and over.

I hope he doesn't get too much insight from home.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Smh here you go again bashing another coach.

If stating his coaching history is bashing, then we should get rid of all biographical information of coaches. I wouldn't hope any player is getting a lot of insight from a guy who has that type of history.

For real. I mean there is a reason Saban hired his dad. He only hires top tier coaches.

That's comically bad. Saban is notorious for hiring "yes men." He wants no challenges from any of his coaches. Hell, I saw a handwritten note one Alabama assistant sent to a recruit; it looked like Fever's spelling and grammar. The recruit - a kid from a very successful and educated family - ended up going to Stanford. After the note, the kid's parents didn't want him being coached by people of that intellect.

Locks' promotion was a reactive, defense move by Saban. After getting passed over at Maryland, Locks accepted an off-field position at Alabama. It was strictly a recruiting strategy, as Locks used to do a good job of getting the best talent from the DMV (and, previously, did well in Chicago). Why was that important? Well, the former off-field coach Alabama had (Coach Rah) was the new recruiting stud in the DMV. He had been the head coach of the best school in the DMV before going to Alabama. Maryland scooped him away from Alabama into an on-field position, so Saban lost his DMV pipeline, thus needing Locks to fill it.

After again getting passed over at Alabama when Sarkisian was hired, Locks was offered by two SEC schools for on-field positions. He agreed to one of them, being in Gainesville. Not wanting to potentially lose recruiting battles to Florida, Saban offered him an on-field position. Then, a month later, he went out and hired the real OC they are using.

If stating his coaching history is bashing, then we should get rid of all biographical information of coaches. I wouldn't hope any player is getting a lot of insight from a guy who has that type of history.

That's comically bad. Saban is notorious for hiring "yes men." He wants no challenges from any of his coaches. Hell, I saw a handwritten note one Alabama assistant sent to a recruit; it looked like Fever's spelling and grammar. The recruit - a kid from a very successful and educated family - ended up going to Stanford. After the note, the kid's parents didn't want him being coached by people of that intellect.

Locks' promotion was a reactive, defense move by Saban. After getting passed over at Maryland, Locks accepted an off-field position at Alabama. It was strictly a recruiting strategy, as Locks used to do a good job of getting the best talent from the DMV (and, previously, did well in Chicago). Why was that important? Well, the former off-field coach Alabama had (Coach Rah) was the new recruiting stud in the DMV. He had been the head coach of the best school in the DMV before going to Alabama. Maryland scooped him away from Alabama into an on-field position, so Saban lost his DMV pipeline, thus needing Locks to fill it.

After again getting passed over at Alabama when Sarkisian was hired, Locks was offered by two SEC schools for on-field positions. He agreed to one of them, being in Gainesville. Not wanting to potentially lose recruiting battles to Florida, Saban offered him an on-field position. Then, a month later, he went out and hired the real OC they are using.
For real? I mean you just made the most stupid comment on HerdNation ever. Saban has forgot more about coaching than you will ever know. Yes men my a**. He win because he assembles a team of great coaches and they recruit great players and together they coach them up. Please don't respond it will only make you look worse.

Reactions: pdbailey
See this is what is hilarious to me. Your coaching career consists of an off field position at North Texas and stints at both Bethune-Cookman and Abilene Christian.

At no point would you have been anywhere near a recruit that would have the interest of Alabama or any program at that level.

For real? I mean you just made the most stupid comment on HerdNation ever. Saban has forgot more about coaching than you will ever know. Yes men my a**.

Saban absolutely hires yes men. He won't hire guys he think will give him any push back. He is notorious for yelling at his coaches in front of players, which on most staffs, is a no-no. When that does happen, grown me with egos (which most D1 coaches have) will bark back at a head coach. That just doesn't happen with Saban's hires because he hires yes men who don't dare to yell back or won't simply answer him with a "yes." Why do you think Kiffin didn't work out there?

But, hey, don't take my word for it:

DFF46C67-C06D-42F7-8D7A-83EE2DB9EFD6_zpskyvc4nva.jpg

He win because he assembles a team of great coaches and they recruit great players and together they coach them up.

His position coaches are no better than the position coaches at the other top 25 FBS schools. He wins for a variety of reasons, the biggest of which include his attention to detail, preparation, and resources of staff.

His staff rivals that of an NFL team in terms of number of personnel. He has so many analysts, recruiters, and quality control that they cannot miss the smallest of details. It allows less work to be done by everyone which allows better focus and attention to detail in each part of a program. He is able to pay more for analysts than other FBS schools pay coordinators. Hell, a Miami (not the real one, the one in Ohio) special teams coordinator recently resigned to accept an off-field position at Alabama.

As a head coach, his attention to detail and being prepared is second to none. You could replace three or four assistants each year off of his staff and fill them with assistants from 25+ other teams, and he would still win at the same rate. It isn't that he "assembles great coaches." He assembles yes men that do their role and don't interfere, challenge, or try to question exactly how he does things. Hell, he is on record as saying he won't hire anyone who wants to come in and reinvent the wheel or change anything. He wants it done his way - the way that has worked -and he lets that be known early and often.

I've coached on staffs with two coaches who have worked under Saban. It isn't a big secret.

At no point would you have been anywhere near a recruit that would have the interest of Alabama or any program at that level.

Well, lets see. The DFO's son at Cookman who I knew since he was in 9th grade was offered by Alabama and signed (early enrolled) at Florida State. I was around him daily, as he was a part-time worker for Cookman football and traveled to help out in operations for his dad on some weekends.

The kid I mentioned earlier at Stanford who 'Bama had offered? I discovered him as a tenth-grader before he had any offers. He was a basketball player who had never played football before. He had no offers as a sophomore. A former Marshall teammate is good friends with the kid's uncle or cousin. They sent me a link of his first few games as a sophomore (his first year ever playing football). I knew the kid was going to be a stud and told my OC at the time to call his son (who was a coordinator at Penn State). Within two weeks, they offered him. Around that same time, UVA and Maryland offered him. Shortly thereafter, Cookman hosted a camp that Rutgers co-hosted. I told the Rutgers o-line coach about the kid. After camp that day, he came to my office to watch the kid's first half of the season. They flew back the next day and offered the kid within 24 hours of knowing anything about him.

Ole Miss has a QB who they recently signed. I was the kid's first D1 offer. His team had a long bus ride for a game. The day before the game, they stopped to practice at Abilene Christian's facility. There, I watched them practice and offered him a few weeks later.

A Texas JUCO QB was introduced to me because he had played as a freshman at another Southland Conference school (same conference as Abilene). After his freshman season, he went to a JUCO. I, too, was his first offer. He signed with Texas Tech.

There are numerous high-level recruits with major offers who are some of my 20,000+ Instagram followers. They frequently message me, including many asking if I will be at any camps this summer. One is a current 8th grader who already has a dozen FBS offers, including many major ones. His best friend just happens to be a kid I have produced 10 records for and have known since he was twelve years old.

Mainland High School was 1.4 miles from Cookman's campus. Many of them worked out with me on the beach in the off-season. Five of them had Louisville offers last year. Those guys are currently playing at Florida, Louisville, Florida State, FAU, etc.

I can continue giving you example after example after example to show how clueless you are.

While at North Texas, they had official visits from the #1 JUCO defensive tackle in the country and one of the top JUCO tight ends in the country. The d-tackle was leaning towards Miami (the real one). He also had a ton of other major offers in the Big 12 and SEC. He wanted to go to whatever school would offer his girlfriend (also at his JUCO) a full-ride in volleyball. The kid wanted to hang out with me during his visit instead of the other players. During that first night, he asked for money- straight out payment to get him to commit. One of his lines consisted of "just tell that guy [while pointing at the location of the head coach's office] that I want $100 bills that I can wipe my ass with before my visit is over, and take care of my girl and I will commit on Sunday." He went on to reiterate his JUCO ranking, the offers he had, and what he wanted. I set him straight, told him we don't play like that, made sure the DC and head coach knew, and he was sent home that night. He ended up signing with Baylor (they, coincidentally, offered his girlfriend), but he was dismissed before ever playing a down for them.

The tight end was leaning towards Kansas State but had numerous better offers. He ended up going to North Texas.

The Roberts' twins worked out with me frequently in DC. Their high school was a few blocks from both the gym we shared and my condo. They had offers from Wisconsin, Michigan State, North Carolina, Rutgers, WVU, etc. They would have gone wherever I had been. Hell, even after they left WVU, they continued reaching out to me.

An offensive lineman at a prep school had offers from Tennessee and Georgia Tech among others. His mom was, for the most part, forcing him to go to an HBCU. He was a very unique, reserved kid. At dinner, he ordered an extra steak and crab legs to be delivered to his room through room service late that night. So, I did the same. He didn't want to go out with the other recruits and their player-hosts. He wanted to eat a late night meal and study. I had both dinners with him that night. He was a huge NASA fan. I couldn't take him to Cape Canaveral since it was slightly past the 30 mile entertaining radius NCAA rules prohibit, but I had a friend of a friend set up a Facetime convo with Eileen Collins, a former NASA astronaut. Two mornings later, there was a rocket launch off of the Cape. We woke up at 4 am to go onto the beach and watch it.

I could go on and on and on.

The only thing more entertaining than your denial and Ohio's ignorance to how Saban operates is the two of you trying to claim to know more than somebody who has been doing this for 5 years.

Reactions: sistersville
Saban absolutely hires yes men. He won't hire guys he think will give him any push back. He is notorious for yelling at his coaches in front of players, which on most staffs, is a no-no. When that does happen, grown me with egos (which most D1 coaches have) will bark back at a head coach. That just doesn't happen with Saban's hires because he hires yes men who don't dare to yell back or won't simply answer him with a "yes." Why do you think Kiffin didn't work out there?

But, hey, don't take my word for it:

DFF46C67-C06D-42F7-8D7A-83EE2DB9EFD6_zpskyvc4nva.jpg

QAre you saying the only reason Saban hires a guy to be on staff is because they are "yes" men? OMG n

His position coaches are no better than the position coaches at the other top 25 FBS schools. He wins for a variety of reasons, the biggest of which include his attention to detail, preparation, and resources of staff.

His staff rivals that of an NFL team in terms of number of personnel. He has so many analysts, recruiters, and quality control that they cannot miss the smallest of details. It allows less work to be done by everyone which allows better focus and attention to detail in each part of a program. He is able to pay more for analysts than other FBS schools pay coordinators. Hell, a Miami (not the real one, the one in Ohio) special teams coordinator recently resigned to accept an off-field position at Alabama.

As a head coach, his attention to detail and being prepared is second to none. You could replace three or four assistants each year off of his staff and fill them with assistants from 25+ other teams, and he would still win at the same rate. It isn't that he "assembles great coaches." He assembles yes men that do their role and don't interfere, challenge, or try to question exactly how he does things. Hell, he is on record as saying he won't hire anyone who wants to come in and reinvent the wheel or change anything. He wants it done his way - the way that has worked -and he lets that be known early and often.

I've coached on staffs with two coaches who have worked under Saban. It isn't a big secret.

Well, lets see. The DFO's son at Cookman who I knew since he was in 9th grade was offered by Alabama and signed (early enrolled) at Florida State. I was around him daily, as he was a part-time worker for Cookman football and traveled to help out in operations for his dad on some weekends.

The kid I mentioned earlier at Stanford who 'Bama had offered? I discovered him as a tenth-grader before he had any offers. He was a basketball player who had never played football before. He had no offers as a sophomore. A former Marshall teammate is good friends with the kid's uncle or cousin. They sent me a link of his first few games as a sophomore (his first year ever playing football). I knew the kid was going to be a stud and told my OC at the time to call his son (who was a coordinator at Penn State). Within two weeks, they offered him. Around that same time, UVA and Maryland offered him. Shortly thereafter, Cookman hosted a camp that Rutgers co-hosted. I told the Rutgers o-line coach about the kid. After camp that day, he came to my office to watch the kid's first half of the season. They flew back the next day and offered the kid within 24 hours of knowing anything about him.

Ole Miss has a QB who they recently signed. I was the kid's first D1 offer. His team had a long bus ride for a game. The day before the game, they stopped to practice at Abilene Christian's facility. There, I watched them practice and offered him a few weeks later.

A Texas JUCO QB was introduced to me because he had played as a freshman at another Southland Conference school (same conference as Abilene). After his freshman season, he went to a JUCO. I, too, was his first offer. He signed with Texas Tech.

There are numerous high-level recruits with major offers who are some of my 20,000+ Instagram followers. They frequently message me, including many asking if I will be at any camps this summer. One is a current 8th grader who already has a dozen FBS offers, including many major ones. His best friend just happens to be a kid I have produced 10 records for and have known since he was twelve years old.

Mainland High School was 1.4 miles from Cookman's campus. Many of them worked out with me on the beach in the off-season. Five of them had Louisville offers last year. Those guys are currently playing at Florida, Louisville, Florida State, FAU, etc.

I can continue giving you example after example after example to show how clueless you are.

While at North Texas, they had official visits from the #1 JUCO defensive tackle in the country and one of the top JUCO tight ends in the country. The d-tackle was leaning towards Miami (the real one). He also had a ton of other major offers in the Big 12 and SEC. He wanted to go to whatever school would offer his girlfriend (also at his JUCO) a full-ride in volleyball. The kid wanted to hang out with me during his visit instead of the other players. During that first night, he asked for money- straight out payment to get him to commit. One of his lines consisted of "just tell that guy [while pointing at the location of the head coach's office] that I want $100 bills that I can wipe my ass with before my visit is over, and take care of my girl and I will commit on Sunday." He went on to reiterate his JUCO ranking, the offers he had, and what he wanted. I set him straight, told him we don't play like that, made sure the DC and head coach knew, and he was sent home that night. He ended up signing with Baylor (they, coincidentally, offered his girlfriend), but he was dismissed before ever playing a down for them.

The tight end was leaning towards Kansas State but had numerous better offers. He ended up going to North Texas.

The Roberts' twins worked out with me frequently in DC. Their high school was a few blocks from both the gym we shared and my condo. They had offers from Wisconsin, Michigan State, North Carolina, Rutgers, WVU, etc. They would have gone wherever I had been. Hell, even after they left WVU, they continued reaching out to me.

An offensive lineman at a prep school had offers from Tennessee and Georgia Tech among others. His mom was, for the most part, forcing him to go to an HBCU. He was a very unique, reserved kid. At dinner, he ordered an extra steak and crab legs to be delivered to his room through room service late that night. So, I did the same. He didn't want to go out with the other recruits and their player-hosts. He wanted to eat a late night meal and study. I had both dinners with him that night. He was a huge NASA fan. I couldn't take him to Cape Canaveral since it was slightly past the 30 mile entertaining radius NCAA rules prohibit, but I had a friend of a friend set up a Facetime convo with Eileen Collins, a former NASA astronaut. Two mornings later, there was a rocket launch off of the Cape. We woke up at 4 am to go onto the beach and watch it.

I could go on and on and on.

The only thing more entertaining than your denial and Ohio's ignorance to how Saban operates is the two of you trying to claim to know more than somebody who has been doing this for 5 years.
Are you saying the only reason Saban hires a guy to his staff is because he is a yes man? OMG are you kidding me. I'm sure he doesn't hire anyone because they are a good coach - keep them coming I need a good laugh.

You boys would listen to rifle you would learn something. Took me awhile too but i learned to listen to him

Are you saying the only reason.

That's not what I said. You need to learn to read better.

I said that he only hires "yes men." That doesn't mean he will hire some bum off the street who will simply answer "yes." There are other requirements, but a major one is that he thinks the guy will be a yes man. Saban doesn't deny that. He is on record saying that he doesn't want guys who think they need to come reinvent the wheel or do things differently than he already has in place.

He has his way of doing things, they've worked most of the time, and that's the way they will be done. If not, even if you are successful doing it another way, he will get rid of you.

Look at the quotes I posted. Look at what happened to Kiffin when he dared to challenge Saban.

Saban only is interested in hiring yes men. As I said, assistants at 25 other schools could seamlessly jump into Alabama's program, and they would still win. He isn't winning because he hires great coaches like you claimed. He wins because he has more resources than most other places, is as prepared than any program in the country, and doesn't flex from his system. It isn't because of hiring great coaches- all of those guys could be replaced by dozens of other coaches, as has been done numerous times, and he'd still win at Alabama.

Anybody else notice that someone who recruited scads and scads of hot shot recruits who virtually ALL ended up going to OTHER SCHOOLS ends up having a lot of time to spend on message boards?

Anybody else notice that someone who recruited scads and scads of hot shot recruits who virtually ALL ended up going to OTHER SCHOOLS ends up having a lot of time to spend on message boards?

The chances of getting top FBS recruits to an FCS are slim to none. It pays off down the line if they aren't happy or get dismissed. If at an FBS, being the one with the longest relationship has advantages. In many cases, my relationships and work gets me to have longer, deeper relationships which would pay off.

But since you mentioned it . . .

at my last school, I could only talk to recruits on the phone and social media until my official hire date. So, even though I had accepted the position much earlier, I couldn't do any in-house or school visits until the official hire.

What did my phone and social media recruiting create? It created a #9 national ranking in the country for FCS. This was at a school which had everything working against it: we weren't fully funded in scholarships, so we had fewer to offer; we were a very expensive private school, so we couldn't give "full rides" that were essentially a mix of athletic and academic money like other schools could; we were located in west Texas which is a bare area for recruits; we played our home games in a substandard high school stadium; our practice field was only 60 yards; we weren't eligible for the FCS playoffs.

Yet, with all of that working against us, I still led us to a #9 FCS national ranking and signed kids who had offers from multiple C-USA schools, Texas Tech, and Sun Belt schools.

And, yes, in the off-season there is plenty of time to call out morons like you on message boards.

Then got canned when the new coach came in.

Nobody got "canned" other than the head coach. We were all on one year renewable contracts, including the coordinators.

The new head coach had his offensive coordinator and another offensive coach in the offices before the last two of us were even told our status. I've never even met the new head coach.

Do you not see how stupid you continue to look? This thread had nothing to do with me, yet you find any way you can to make it about me. Get help with your obsession. I've posted proof refuting all of your (and the other guy) ridiculous comments, and each time, you run from those and try to see if something else will stick. Like always, those attempts also fail.

Now, run back over to the other thread you have avoided like the plague in which you claimed the only time I talk Herd football is to bash Doc. After I posted a link showing me defending Doc multiple times against unfair criticism just a few weeks ago, you suddenly disappeared from the thread.

Moron.

A couple months ago you claimed you stayed around and the new coach gave you a ultimatum. Now you never met the guy. Oh you thought I forgot

Multiple times or was it 1 conversation with 1 person?

But either way, someone with your perceived success and connections surely should have landed on their feet. Last year before the Abilene Christian gig, you claimed to have multiple On-field positions at FCS schools. You said "I'm waiting for better offers" I guess a 1 year gig at a start up FCS was the better gig you was hoping for.

Now it's almost June, I guess your waiting for gigs while criss crossing the country working Rivals 5* Camps as a drill coach?

Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
And nobody is obsessed with you, I just simply called out your BS once again and you came back with a half page tirade as usual to defend yourself.

A couple months ago you claimed you stayed around and the new coach gave you a ultimatum. Now you never met the guy. Oh you thought I forgot

Use the search function on here and show us all that. You can't do it, because you're back to fabricating things about me again.

Do you think there is a single person on here that doesn't think you are a moron? Again, use the search function to show us all what you just claimed I said. It doesn't exist, because I never said it. An ultimatum? Ha, what kind of ultimatum would a new head coach give? Coach for me or else leave?

Of course, you could just tweet the guy and ask him if he has ever met me since you previously fabricated comments I supposedly made and tweeted those things to him.

As I have said, I talked to him one time in my life on the phone. He called a few days before Christmas and told the two coaches that were retained (not retained by him, but by the athletic director to keep the program afloat during the month without a head coach) that he was bringing in his own guys.

Why would you be so stupid to fabricate things that can easily be shown to be lies when there is an archive of posts on here?

Last year before the Abilene Christian gig, you claimed to have multiple On-field positions at FCS schools. You said "I'm waiting for better offers" I guess a 1 year gig at a start up FCS was the better gig you was hoping for.

Correct; I had multiple, on-field FCS offers. When your position groups have the success mine have and the teams have had the success they have had, multiple offers tend to happen. The same applies to the recruiting results I have had.

When you kept trying to claim I should have "landed on my feet," I had already accepted an offer (but hadn't officially been hired). Likewise, when you keep saying the same stupid thing now, I have already accepted an offer. And, like always, I am always open to a better offer.

Now it's almost June, I guess your waiting for gigs while criss crossing the country working Rivals 5* Camps as a drill coach?

It's called outsmarting coaches and finding loopholes to beat the new NCAA rules. Harbaugh has done a great job of that recently. Staff members can only work camps on ten days in June and July. After that, recruits will be being coached and building relationships with other coaches at camps those coaches are working. So, if you don't officially hire somebody, and if that coach has been invited to work numerous camps where high profile recruits are, the ten day limit for camps doesn't apply to him. So, he can work unlimited amount of camps, further build those relationships, then officially hire him after camp season ends and allow his relationships with recruits to yield the fruit down the road.

Are you still begging to coach youth football or have you given up? I can give you some ideas if you want.

I just simply called out your BS once again .

What b.s.? Anything you have attempted to call out, I have refuted, and then instead of attempting to challenge those facts you try to see if something else sticks. Again, what b.s.? I mean, you can stalk my IG and see how many major recruits (now at P5 schools) and how many current recruits with major offers follow me. That pretty much destroys your attempt. You can go through archives and prove me wrong, if of course, what you claimed I posted actually existed. But as we both know, it never has existed.

Multiple times or was it 1 conversation with 1 person?

Doc was unfairly criticized multiple times on multiple issues. Hence, I defended him multiple times. If you still have access to the HELP center, call them and ask what "multiple" means.

I'll leave the stalking of social media up to you. You do a great job of it even though my page is private.

How many National Championships has Saban been a part of? How many has he won? How many programs has he WON at? Where did he start coaching? Wasn't he there again last year?

How many times has Saban been thrown out of a dog racing gambling establishment for being drunk and disorderly? I wonder if "that intellect" is considered good for players who qualify for Stanford....not that Tiger isn't in the news again today.

Somebody has gotten their feewings hurts. Awwwwww, boo boo on you.

I'll leave the stalking of social media up to you. You do a great job of it even though my page is private.

Says the guy who tweeted more than a dozen comments about me over two days even though I don't have Twitter; says the guy who tweeted about ten messages to coaches fabricating stories about me.

I'll be coaching 11 year olds this fall, I don't need to beg sorry

Does it make you uncomfortable knowing that many of them will have better spelling and grammar than you, not to mention have stronger morals?

Now, you have made a few accusations in this thread. Why do you keep hiding from them since they would still be on here if they were true? Stop lyin' in your posts, moron.

How many National Championships has Saban been a part of? How many has he won? How many programs has he WON at? Where did he start coaching? Wasn't he there again last year?

What does that have to do with anything being discussed? The argument was that Saban succeeds by hiring "great coaches." I commented that being a "great coach" is down the list of what he looks for in hires and is one of the lowest reasons why he succeeds. I have explained what he looks for as his top priority and why he is so successful. I have posted proof and quotes in supporting my arguments. Yet, your side has done nothing to refute them or bring any worthwhile argument.

How many times has Saban been thrown out of a dog racing gambling establishment for being drunk and disorderly? I wonder if "that intellect" is considered good for players who qualify for Stanford....not that Tiger isn't in the news again today.

I am not a wvu fan. See, this is what happens when one moron (you) listens to another moron (Sammy) and draws a conclusion based on that.

The chances of getting top FBS recruits to an FCS are slim to none. It pays off down the line if they aren't happy or get dismissed. If at an FBS, being the one with the longest relationship has advantages. In many cases, my relationships and work gets me to have longer, deeper relationships which would pay off.

at my last school, I could only talk to recruits on the phone and social media until my official hire date. So, even though I had accepted the position much earlier, I couldn't do any in-house or school visits until the official hire.

What did my phone and social media recruiting create? It created a #9 national ranking in the country for FCS. This was at a school which had everything working against it: we weren't fully funded in scholarships, so we had fewer to offer; we were a very expensive private school, so we couldn't give "full rides" that were essentially a mix of athletic and academic money like other schools could; we were located in west Texas which is a bare area for recruits; we played our home games in a substandard high school stadium; our practice field was only 60 yards; we weren't eligible for the FCS playoffs.

Yet, with all of that working against us, I still led us to a #9 FCS national ranking and signed kids who had offers from multiple C-USA schools, Texas Tech, and Sun Belt schools.

And, yes, in the off-season there is plenty of time to call out morons like you on message boards.

Only "morons" are obviously the ones dumb enough to enter into an as

Only "morons" are the ones who are dumb enough to buy into your narcissistic BS and stupid enough to listen to your spiel and enter into any kind of athletic association where you are involved. Good luck on your next gig'- - -what is it, as a blocking dummy at Bertha Kookman???

Reactions: ohio herd
Only "morons" are obviously the ones dumb enough to enter into an as

Only "morons" are the ones who are dumb enough to buy into your narcissistic BS and stupid enough to listen to your spiel and enter into any?

It looks like this message board thing is a little too hard for you to figure out how to use. Even the biggest morons one here, including fever, figured it out.

59F738D5-FB28-4E95-8C76-45BB45845C12_zps1wddkvqj.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT