ADVERTISEMENT

NEWS ALERT Need to bring back...

goherdorgohome2

Silver Buffalo
May 1, 2016
THUNDERDOGS..!!! I think the team as a whole has been devastated from the absence of thunderdogs. ( up to the 2018 season the sale of thunderdogs averaged more in the 3 quarter then any other quarter, Marshall football also averaged more second half point in each of those seasons. FACT: Thunderdogs are directly related to second half points.) These young men have never played a season without the sight and smell of the juicy humongous dog that thunders it’s way to each seat on game day. Maybe hammy or doc can sit down with Stewart’s and come up with a official body spray or stadium smell misters. This could help bring back what we all are missing this season, smelling thunderdogs and second half points.!

outO2z7_d.jpg

Reactions: herdfan06
It’s the curse of Omar. That Lebanese curse turned out to have a lot of power. Bring back Stewart’s and re-hire Omar to make the chili sauce. It’s the only way to stop this death spiral!

Reactions: Elkview
My relationship with Thunderdogs was exclusively as a desperate way to refuel in the second half, looking down at that half-cooked weiner sitting in a bed of Hell-hot chili and being like "F--- it, the kids don't need to breathe in the car on the way home."

Yes, I'm quite certain an over-priced frankfurter will cure all of MU football ills. Many times, during the half, I walked to Frostop for a dog and back to Ole Fairfield. That didn't work either. Although, the hot dogs were wonderful. Again, I love the smell of sarcasm in the morning.

Reactions: Elkview
My relationship with Thunderdogs was exclusively as a desperate way to refuel in the second half, looking down at that half-cooked weiner sitting in a bed of Hell-hot chili and being like "F--- it, the kids don't need to breathe in the car on the way home."

those fvcking things were never hot how anyone could want those back is baffling to me. They were no where close to edible

Some traditions just don’t make sense and Stewart’s hotdogs is one of them. I always ate them but they were bad!!

Thunderdogs = Thunderguts

I think I have exactly 1 of those things in my entire time going to Marshall games and it was one too many.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT