ADVERTISEMENT

NHR: Michigan extends Harbaugh Through 2025

Let’s ask Sam C maybe he can explain it to us.
Unlike Marshall, Michigan knew better. The Wolverines knew it simply would not be possible to go out and hire a better head coach than Harbaugh. They were smart. The State of Michigan has one of the oldest populations in the United States and they are not getting any younger up there.

Unlike Marshall, Michigan knew better. The Wolverines knew it simply would not be possible to go out and hire a better head coach than Harbaugh. They were smart. The State of Michigan has one of the oldest populations in the United States and they are not getting any younger up there.

Am I the only one who finds your post bizarre? I can't tell if you're serious or just being a smartass about Harbaugh (respect if it's the latter) and then it's like you forget what you were talking about midstream and go off on a different topic.

Like the drinking water in Flint and the riots in Detroit, just another example that folks in Meechegan are gluttons for punishment!

Pissed me off that they gave him five more years, but at least they cut his salary by 50%, and only way he reaches the $8MM is by winning conference titles, bowl games, and a national title, most of which will likely never be achieved.

Screw the Michigan man thing. I said a few weeks back that Marshall seems to be doing a similar thing when it comes to hiring coaches.

Rifle is a Marshall man, so maybe there's a chance he'll end up on the sidelines within the Joan.

Reactions: i am herdman
I haven't coach since my son's Babe Ruth Baseball Team days . Doc only has one more conference football championship than I do. So, Marshall can do better.

They halved his salary and cut his buyout down to almost nothing. This is a actually one-year deal.
Exactly. I was having trouble earlier, while typing my hot takes from the commode. Harbaugh wants to move on, and was hoping for an NFL job. So far, he's had no success in getting hired, but there's still some open jobs, so it wouldn't surprise me if he was offered, he would bolt.

Since I'm on the subject, we're out of the good toilet paper at home, but the wife is heading to Costco tonight to pick up 30 more MEGA rolls.

MEGA, MAGA . . . they're both for a lot of shit.
@i am herdman

we seem to have a violation of forum rules. can you address, please?

MEGA, MAGA . . . they're both for a lot of shit.
FORUM RULES VIOLATION

Moderator warning! It pains me to do it to my football advisor, but I have to warn you. You know better rifle. You put me in a bad spot, but I am issuing this warning for the record.

Chris is going to be pissed of when he sees this. Now I am in a bad spot. Damn you, rifle.
He put us both in a bad spot. Imagine how uncomfortable it's going to be for me, taking him in front of the athletic department football coach search committee. I already had the challenge of explaining the rompers, and now this.

He put us both in a bad spot. Imagine how uncomfortable it's going to be for me, taking him in front of the athletic department football coach search committee. I already had the challenge of explaining the rompers, and now this.
Coach Stowers, "rifles' ass is grass now and I am a lawnmower"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT