ADVERTISEMENT

Nikolic Gone Per Chuck Landon Tweet

Remember when Dan brought that young man here. Dan said he was NBA material and could play good defense due to his long arms. Don't know the details but best of luck to him.

I'm sure the bad facial injury he sustained which cost him a year redshirting may have come into play. Guess he was still able to attend to his academics and hopefully he leaves MU with his degree. Wish him nothing but the best in his future endeavors whether it be in professional basketball back in Europe or in another vocation!! No evidence of anything negative regarding his time at MU both on and off the floor. Good luck, Alexsa!!

He will graduate in August from MU. Will go to Serbia to play pro ball. He did tryout for the Serbian National team in Denver a couple weeks ago to play in the University Games. That team hasn't yet been announced
He himself tweeted a very nice note to thank his coaches and Herd fans. Very classy young man.

I really thought he could still help us. He plays pretty solid D, rebounds well for his size, and is long. His shot has been disappointing, but it has improved since his freshman season. Sad to see him go.

I really thought he could still help us. He plays pretty solid D, rebounds well for his size, and is long. His shot has been disappointing, but it has improved since his freshman season. Sad to see him go.

Perhaps Coach needs a scholarship available....stay TUNED.......

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

What games you been watching?

I spoke with him yesterday. He is leaving as early as Monday. He isn't sure yet if he will play University ball or pro ball over there.

Fever I watch plenty of games, and I'm also a varsity coach. Nikolic had very good physical attributes. His offensive game needed work obviously, which led to his minutes being down. He had 2 more years of eligibility, and yes I thought he could of helped us in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT