ADVERTISEMENT

No Hype video from Dunk?

Sorry, I skipped doing one. Saw others put some up so I stopped messing with mine. Although I had barely even started.

It's just a lot of time an effort to set one to music. Don't think there is enough time to put one together now.

It was really going to be more of just 2014 highlights than a hype video. I would want to showcase the season including the seniors.

Sorry, I skipped doing one. Saw others put some up so I stopped messing with mine. Although I had barely even started.

It's just a lot of time an effort to set one to music. Don't think there is enough time to put one together now.

It was really going to be more of just 2014 highlights than a hype video. I would want to showcase the season including the seniors.
I always appreciate your work and am absolutely sure all do.

Id like one with more rick n roll. Alternative. Vs some of the rap. I like rap but some i have heard isnt pleasant sounding. Now the song from fast 7 is nice or songs with good beats, Energy type songs

That makes sense. I can imagine it's a ton of effort to make one. By the way, your effort is very much appreciated and I always look forward to new videos from you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT