ADVERTISEMENT

No Mention of Earf Day?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I for one really appreciate Matt Damon, Leonardi DiCaprio, and John Kerry flying around the world in jets talking about the Earf and telling me how the ocean sea rise and temperatures are going to doom us all.

They are some smart fellars who speak on makind's behalf if you want to belong to a cult.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jartard
I for one really appreciate Matt Damon, Leonardi DiCaprio, and John Kerry flying around the world in jets talking about the Earf and telling me how the ocean sea rise and temperaturs are going to doom us all.

They are some smart fellars who speak on makind's behalf if you want to belong to a cult.
They can fly all they want. Just buying carbon credits fixes everything. That, plus with all of the people that have dropped over from Covid should be fixing the environment. Why have they not came up with a solar powered car yet?

Reactions: Jartard
Unlike the Texas National Guardsman who drowned trying to save two illegal immigrants, this guy paid the ultimate sacrifice...

Boulder climate activist dies after apparent act of protest outside U.S. Supreme Court on Earth Day​

I just hope he bought a couple of carbon credits before he lit himself up.

His last act was to pollute the air. Fitting.

Terrible way to die and he accomplished virtually nothing in the process, other than providing fodder for the internet, which I am guilty of participating in.

And I am sure he flew to DC on a fossil fuel powered jet, used a petroleum based liquid to accelerate the fire, causing multiple fossil fuel burning emergency vehicles to arrive at the scene, including the fossil fuel burning helicopter that airlifted him to the hospital along with polluting the air with his fire.

Sad that someone can get to that point of hopelessness...😥

Terrible way to die and he accomplished virtually nothing in the process, other than providing fodder for the internet, which I am guilty of participating in.

And I am sure he flew to DC on a fossil fuel powered jet, used a petroleum based liquid to accelerate the fire, causing multiple fossil fuel burning emergency vehicles to arrive at the scene, including the fossil fuel burning helicopter that airlifted him to the hospital along with polluting the air with his fire.

Sad that someone can get to that point of hopelessness...😥
Sounds like the guy was a selfish prick. He should have at least brought supplies for s’mores and let the homeless in DC enjoy a treat on him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT