ADVERTISEMENT

HERDNATION.COM *** NO MORE POLITICAL TALK ON HERD NATION OR OLD FAIRFIELD

Chris McLaughlin

Grammar Snob
Staff
Feb 14, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
marshall.rivals.com
I understand the world we’re currently living in is politically charged but HN and/or Old Fairfield are not the the places for that kind of discussion. Moving forward I’m going to delete posts and give automatic timeouts for offenders.

If you want to chat about politics we have very robust and active forum called Pullman Square, where you can talk about politics as much as your heart desires.

So no talk about “D” and “R” issues? That doesn’t stand for “Doc” and “Recall Doc”?

What about the Herdnation elections? Can we campaign to vote you out of office? ;)

I understand the world we’re currently living in is politically charged but HN and/or Old Fairfield are not the the places for that kind of discussion. Moving forward I’m going to delete posts and give automatic timeouts for offenders.

If you want to chat about politics we have very robust and active forum called Pullman Square, where you can talk about politics as much as your heart desires.
Chris could you please email at Hopsoc555@yahoo.com its about the premium board please

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT