ADVERTISEMENT

No, NO Cheating at all in NC

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
There have allegedly been 500,000 ballots sent in already. The incumbent Democrat Governor, Boob Roy Cooper vs the current LT Governor, Republican Dan Forest.

Roy Cooper a boob, miraculously has 71 percent of the vote. With Dan Cooper with 25%. Now, I will concede Cooper had leads in the polls anywhere from 5 to 13%, but damn near 50% lead? What is this? One of those Sadaam Husseign votes in Iraq? The supreme leader wins 90% to 10%. While Cooper, a boob a descendent of slave owners, has popularity among the population centers and liberals, he is not widely popular amongst the business community as some of his lockdowns have been severe and longstanding and without merit in many cases.

The fix is in folks, Get the lawyers and go to the gun store. They are stealing your country.

From Clinton's Russia Russia Russia to the Chosen One Obama having his FBI go after a citizen, his family, and go after an incoming elected President with no reason to do so, they are stealing it right before your eyes. They are crooks and tyrants. they will make you peasants!

Democrats always do better in early voting. The gap will close come election day

Lol...everyone falling right in line.
Yes you have, GK. You support the biggest crooks in modern day history. They make Trump look like a virgin Saint. They stole your money and control our system. Not Trump. Arch Moore would not make it out of Rookie league with this bunch. Now you tell me how one guy with 500,000 votes counted could already have 70 plus percent of the vote?

Reactions: 19MU88
Yes you have, GK. You support the biggest crooks in modern day history. They make Trump look like a virgin Saint. They stole your money and control our system. Not Trump. Arch Moore would not make it out of Rookie league with this bunch.

All I see is a group of people faced with the prospects of a resounding ass kicking clinging to their only hope...manufacturing a fictitious cheating scenario and trying to win it in the courts. It reeks of desperation.

Reactions: Chevy1
The liar in chief told us the 2016 election was rigged and fraudulent....and he won.

The liar in chief tells us the 2020 election is rigged and fraudulent....and he's losing.

Turn about is fair play.

Reactions: Chevy1
All I see is a group of people faced with the prospects of a resounding ass kicking clinging to their only hope...manufacturing a fictitious cheating scenario and trying to win it in the courts. It reeks of desperation.
I see you supporting crooks just because you don't like Trump. The evidence is plain to see what that group of people did

Now Biden is not even in control . You really think he can do the job? Seriously? The long days? The 2 am decision?

Reports of some cheating during an election. Shocking? C'mon there's always going to be some.....

California officials say GOP’s ballot boxes are illegal. Republicans may expand the practice
so you admit there is cheating? This whole mail thing is going to bring out the lawyers.

NC already was told by the court they ballots have to have witness signature.

Do you have a link for this? The resource I use for election laws says NC cannot announce results before 7:30 PM on Election Day.
see Ralelighs post . It was reported on WRAL news

Now I have heard the same thing. How are they reporting this? I dont know. Maybe that is not the law. But it is media manipulation as well. People might be saying wow, race is over.

Half a million people in North Carolina have already mailed in their ballots, and Cooper has a massive lead among them, with 71 percent support to Forest's 25 percent.

https://www.wral.com/poll-cooper-extends-lead-over-forest/19336238/

RALEIGH, N.C. — Democratic Gov. Roy Cooper has opened up a wider lead over Republican Lt. Gov. Dan Forest in the battle to lead North Carolina for the next four years, according to the results of a WRAL News poll released Wednesday.

SurveyUSA polled 669 likely voters across the state between last Thursday and Sunday for the exclusive poll,

@i am herdman c'mon man :rolleyes:

But it is media manipulation as well. People might be saying wow, race is over.

Dude, it's a poll of likely voters....it is NOTHING like what you claimed as OP.

Without a doubt. I believe this is their attempt to influence voter decisions/actions.

The same for you....it's the usual polling stuff.

llQUOTE="Raoul Duke MU, post: 719815, member: 558"]
RALEIGH, N.C. — Democratic Gov. Roy Cooper has opened up a wider lead over Republican Lt. Gov. Dan Forest in the battle to lead North Carolina for the next four years, according to the results of a WRAL News poll released Wednesday.

SurveyUSA polled 669 likely voters across the state between last Thursday and Sunday for the exclusive poll,

@i am herdman c'mon man :rolleyes:

Dude, it's a poll of likely voters....it is NOTHING like what you claimed as OP.

The same for you....it's the usual polling stuff.
[/QUOTE]
No, you are quoting a poll. They clearly stated that he has a 71% to 25% lead from the votes that have been turned in.

Reread the article

Everybody here is talking about it

Reread the article

Everybody here is talking about it

Awesome, everyone in NC are idiots. Seriously, NO WHERE in that article does it say they are reporting an actual count of early ballots.

https://wwwcache.wral.com/asset/new.../10/14/19336379/PollPrint-DMID1-5oipf0kr8.pdf

Sixty-four of those polled...not percent, actually 64 people...say they already voted. lol.

Is it a shittally written article? Yes. Is it purposely written to mislead you? I don't know...most of these news stations have interns/barely passible new employees writing web stories. Are you still a big dummy for not actually understanding it? Yes.

Sounds familiar . . . Oh! That's right! It's your side over the last 4 years!!!

Reactions: 19MU88

You mean like manufacturing a fictitious Russian collusion hoax and trying to undermine a duly elected president?

Is it a shittally written article? Yes. Is it purposely written to mislead you? I don't know...most of these news stations have interns/barely passible new employees writing web stories. Are you still a big dummy for not actually understanding it? Yes.
If it is transcribed from a video news story, it is probably outsourced to India or Pakistan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT