ADVERTISEMENT

No seat #'s now?

We had 3 sets if people in section 109 that had the same tickets to the same seats. How does that happen?

We had 3 sets if people in section 109 that had the same tickets to the same seats. How does that happen?
It sounds like the ticket department needs a major management overhaul. Between ticketing errors, not getting tickets and parking passes in time for the first game, and not being responsive to client questions (as a season ticket holder you are a Marshall athletic department client) when called or emailed. I don't know how a school that doesn't have a waiting list for season tickets can afford to do this.

Reactions: munotwvu342
We had three of six digital tickets today fail to scan and the lady scanning was forcing us to go the complete opposite side of the stadium to a ticket office. I refused and argued that she could see my tickets in my phone and she gave up. My son had trouble as well getting in with his digital ticket.

Certainly seems a bit of a mess

Seen a couple VT guys floating around to just open seats.. had to move about 6 times, funny they never would actually show their tickets so people could help them find their seats…

I FINALLY got my parking pass Friday before Va Tech after 3 phone calls and promises they would “drop it in the mail today”

We had three of six digital tickets today fail to scan and the lady scanning was forcing us to go the complete opposite side of the stadium to a ticket office. I refused and argued that she could see my tickets in my phone and she gave up. My son had trouble as well getting in with his digital ticket.

Certainly seems a bit of a mess

To throw in my 2 cents. The scanners will not scan in the sun. Don't know if that was your issue or not. They had to move into the shade for my electronic tickets to scan.

Adding to the experience.
Had one of the electronic tickets fail to scan and the usher waved us through to keep things moving.
Sat in the same section I have for years so I knew which side started with seat #1. But seeing those numbers washed out was weird.

Kind of related to the overall ticket management situation - I bought seats for the Coastal game without realizing a Big Green membership was required. Got the confirmation email from the ticket office but I'm not confident.
Emailed them asking for clarification and it's been crickets so far.

Had one of the electronic tickets fail to scan and the usher waved us through to keep things moving.
Sat in the same section I have for years so I knew which side started with seat #1. But seeing those numbers washed out was weird.

Kind of related to the overall ticket management situation - I bought seats for the Coastal game without realizing a Big Green membership was required. Got the confirmation email from the ticket office but I'm not confident.
Just donate to the big green and call it a day. 😉

I can only hope that someone from the athletic department who has the autonomy to provide solutions is working on these multiple issues. These problems have come to light on various forums and social media platforms. So it's not just a secular group bringing these up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT