ADVERTISEMENT

Non political

Rock98Dog

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 27, 2006
Go find the video of the French pole vaulter failing to clear his final attempt. Then ask yourself this question -

Would you rather win the PV gold medal, or have the entire world know you didn’t win it because your gigantic penis knocked the bar down?

How would you want to be remembered?

This will make him 1000x more famous and get him laid 1000x more than the gold. We never would have heard of this guy if his junk doesn’t hit that bar.

I don’t know, did you consider that you could win the gold medal and then just wear a pair of rifle’s extra tight yoga pants on the podium? Win-win.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
453921314_1023959459729613_6988866033395840087_n.jpg

Stuff like this is what makes the pearl clutching about JD Vance couch jokes so hypocritically hilarious.
I don't care about the JD Vance couch jokes. I had to even look up what it was about. You have to admit the Michelle Obama one is funny.

Tell me everything you know about every other male pole vaulting gold medalist in history.

Nothing.

I’d rather be legend.

Some of us are quite a bit smarter than you give us credit for but we know you're a slow learner...

US men used to own this event. In fact we dominated. We won like 35% of all gold medals back in the day...

Bob Seagren was robbed of the gold in 1972 and also won two Superstars events.

"Four years later, in Munich, he remains best remembered for the Olympic gold medal he didn't get. In the 1972 Summer Olympics, a last-minute ruling barred the new banana-Pole from Olympic competition, forcing some vaulters, including Seagren, to compete with unfamiliar poles. East German Wolfgang Nordwig didn't use a Cata-Pole and won the gold medal, with Seagren coming second. It was the first time an American had failed to win the Olympic gold medal in the pole vault. In fact, no American would again win a gold medal in the pole vault until Nick Hysong won in 2000."

"Seagren won the inaugural American Superstars sports competition in 1973 as well as the first World Superstars in 1977, his lone victories in both events.[3]"

Some of us are quite a bit smarter than you give us credit for but we know you're a slow learner...

US men used to own this event. In fact we dominated. We won like 35% of all gold medals back in the day...
Nothing exemplifies one's intelligence like using the word like.

Nothing exemplifies one's intelligence like using the word like.

Hmmm... Then like why did you like use it twice in like one sentence???

Like funny you fancy your own like sarcasm but like you fail to see it when it's like right in front of you...

There are 206 countries competing for 329 medals. The U.S. will get about 35% of the medals

Like try to keep up...

Like prior to 1972 the US men had like won 100% of pole vaulting gold medals and not like 35%. And like I don't think there is much contained in like either quote I have like used in this post that like speaks of much intelligence...

Like man I think I might like go watch me some Shaggy and Scooby-Doo now. Like that's like a great show. But like I really don't like like Scrappy-Doo, doo you?

Yep... Another like self-portrait by you... You like missed the like 35% reference... But like keep trying...
I did not miss it, I simply did not include it with my response. You are not very good with your trolling.

I did not miss it, I simply did not include it with my response. You are not very good with your trolling.

Like because I like don't live for it like you like do so I like don't have as much like practice as you like do...

However one would think with all of the practice you've had you'd be significantly better at it than you are...

Like because I like don't live for it like you like do so I like don't have as much like practice as you like do...

However one would think with all of the practice you've had you'd be significantly better at it than you are...
GIF by Jeopardy!

Word is that the referees in the Olympic Women's Boxing matches were warning the combatants to not hit each other in the nuts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT