ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina High School Volleyball

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
see where a tranny playing girl's volleyball spiked a ball into the head of a real female, causing her injuries.

good news though, the rest of the county schools have now stopped playing that team with the tranny.

disgraceful that dudes identifying as girls are allowed to compete against girls.

that's the Democrat world of today.

China and Russia laugh and make fun of us, and rightfully so.

Reactions: 19MU88
I will tell you what. I hate to condone violence, but some male student at that school should spike a ball in the face of the tranny. Maybe take them out back and gut punch them. Damn dude playing against girls in organized sport. Sould have heckled him from the stands.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderCat98
@GeauxHerd said the coolest thing about nailing a tranny was when he reached around it felt like he had shoved his crank all the way through.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
I don't think trans should play against girls.

But this is kinda interesting, in that I was expecting a giant, like that college swimmer trans, maybe some 6'5" trans playing. This one is only 5'9", perhaps volleyball is more dangerous than I thought.

So only 6” taller than the average HS girl with only 12-18 inches of additional vertical leap. Good thing it wasn’t a 6’2” dude or the girl would be dead.

Only being 5’9” is probably why he turned female and is not on the boys team.

So only 6” taller than the average HS girl with only 12-18 inches of additional vertical leap. Good thing it wasn’t a 6’2” dude or the girl would be dead.

Only being 5’9” is probably why he turned female and is not on the boys team.
No need to be snarky, I simply never considered brain injuries to be a thing in volleyball. And yeah, look at the guys that play it, you ever watch a college men's volleyball game on TV? Dudes look like a basketball team, except there are no black guys, but there's dudes 6'8" playing. I have a new appreciation for volleyball.

No need to be snarky, I simply never considered brain injuries to be a thing in volleyball. And yeah, look at the guys that play it, you ever watch a college men's volleyball game on TV? Dudes look like a basketball team, except there are no black guys, but there's dudes 6'8" playing. I have a new appreciation for volleyball.

Sorry, but boys playing on girls teams is a major pet peeve and it’s only a matter of time before some parents are going to have to deal with brain damaged or dead daughter because compassionate liberals “defended trans rights”. Wait till some boy laces a softball right back at the pitcher.

I guess it wasnt clear. Moving away from this place. Def getting worse in certain spots
It is for sure. Damn, where I live is turning into California or New York. Drives me damn nuts. These are not like WV democrats we all used to gow up with. these damn people are the modern fruitcakes nutso stuff. I am buying my time and getting the hell out.

Indiana is the best place to live for a Republican. Will always be republican, and you sure as hell don't have to worry about people moving into Indiana from liberal areas, other than a couple thousand Michigan people that moved there in 2020 to get the fvck away from Dictator Whitmer. I'm joining the Amish community in three years.

Indiana is the best place to live for a Republican. Will always be republican, and you sure as hell don't have to worry about people moving into Indiana from liberal areas, other than a couple thousand Michigan people that moved there in 2020 to get the fvck away from Dictator Whitmer. I'm joining the Amish community in three years.
Is Whitmer going to lose? I hope so.

Is Whitmer going to lose? I hope so.
She should, but there's like three spots - Flint, Detroit, and Wayne County that get to choose who the elected state officials are in this state. Those people vote for the democrat because that's all they know to do. Cut their own nut sack off without even knowing they're removing the family jewels. I'm thinking it's going to be really close, and expect some more 3 a.m. votes to have to be ordered in to secure the win. That's what they did to Trump, as you recall. Cheating bastards.

She should, but there's like three spots - Flint, Detroit, and Wayne County that get to choose who the elected state officials are in this state. Those people vote for the democrat because that's all they know to do. Cut their own nut sack off without even knowing they're removing the family jewels. I'm thinking it's going to be really close, and expect some more 3 a.m. votes to have to be ordered in to secure the win. That's what they did to Trump, as you recall. Cheating bastards.
Yep, they are going to do it again. The same damn places cheating.

Sorry, but boys playing on girls teams is a major pet peeve
Well, I was clear how I feel about it.
Wait till some boy laces a softball right back at the pitcher.
I did this in 9th grade gym to the dyke teacher, blasted her right in the boobs. Got sent to the principle's office and parents called, Dad told him if I am that goddamn good swinging a bat he'd be better off calling the high school coach and letting him know I'd be on the team next year. Hint: I wasn't that good 🤣 Now, no doubt I could have hit her in the nipple with a 3 iron, but we didn't do golf in gym.

• Haha
Reactions: i am herdman
You mean the same damn places where millions of people live seem to add up quicker than the places that are mostly trees? Funny how that works.
Wrong, because those are mostly black voters.

We've been told by mush, Stacy, Joe Scarbrough, Big Al Sharpton, and many others that there cannot be that many black votes to be counted, due to their voting abilities being suppressed.

Girls get balls spiked in their face all the time in volleyball playing against boys is just a red herring in this situation. I’ve had female athletes get bloody noses concussions etc from getting spiked on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT