ADVERTISEMENT

Not an Apple fanboy, nor user, but . . .

WV-FAN

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 12, 2007
WTF? does everything have to turn racially incentive?

" . . . substantial questions remain about how Face ID will impact iPhone users' privacy and security, and whether the technology will perform equally well on different groups of people."

"What steps did Apple take to enure its system was trained on a diverse set of faces, in terms of race, gender, and age? How is Apple protecting against racial, gender, or age bias in Face ID?"

apparently, the fear is that a tanned white person could be labeled white or a fair skinned black or spanish person could be labeled white. perhaps a tranny could be labeled as their former sex.

fvck me completely to tears, this world is doomed.

Reactions: sistersville
vje49.jpg

The blacks in Houston are complaining Red Cross will not give them cash money. I'm sure it will come. They are spoiled by entitlements. AX and they shall receive is their motto.

Have to keep daily SMACK business running.

Honest question. How is a phone racist?!?! The face I'd uses a dot matrix and infrared camera to determine users identity. Those things don't see color.

A couple of years ago, HP's laptop cameras couldn't detect black users. The show "Better Off Ted" ran with the idea & did a great episode where their company installed motion sensors to control everything as a cost control measure but wound up having to segregate the office because the cameras couldn't detect minorities.

There were some interesting articles about Tesla having to program their cars to make split second decisions if a crash was imminent - how to react in a no-win, somebody-dies situation. For example, if swerving to the left would mean killing two people or swerving to the right would mean the death of the driver & a civilian. In those circumstances, blacks better hope Tesla isn't using those old HP cameras.

My suggestion, since Tesla's are just rolling supercomputers, would be to access the social media of the potential victims & whoever has the most selfies, that's who it kills.

Last edited:
Am I missing something. Is everyone required to go buy one?? The answer is no. Therefore those that choose to buy one assume all risk.

Wv fan. Black folk are treated aa good or better than most whites. Blacks now are out trying to get white people to give them land. After 200yrs it looks like blacks dont have to basically own every ghetto in america. Italians faired where. Jews doing good. Chinese doing well..indians have it rough and thats about it. Did obama helpnthe good black folk in america? Not unless they were muslim.leave mexicans alone and worry about radical towel heads.

iPhone enthusiasts are so excited about technology which has been around for 3 years and just now being made available to its Sheeple.

I guess in some ways there are some parallels here with politics. iPhone users tend to stay with iPhone primarily based on the hip and cool factor and because it's what society tells them they're supposed to think rather than seeing things for the obvious. You're getting a device that's overpriced and no longer current in regards to innovation. If Steve Jobs were still alive, these changes to iPhone would have been released in 2014.

Reactions: WV-FAN
iPhone enthusiasts are so excited about technology which has been around for 3 years and just now being made available to its Sheeple.

I guess in some ways there are some parallels here with politics. iPhone users tend to stay with iPhone primarily based on the hip and cool factor and because it's what society tells them they're supposed to think rather than seeing things for the obvious. You're getting a device that's overpriced and no longer current in regards to innovation. If Steve Jobs were still alive, these changes to iPhone would have been released in 2014.
our techy is apple through and through. i tell him apple products are for senior citizens, kids, women, and faggits then tell him he's border line kid/faggit and that he needs to come around and get the hell off apple nuts before he catches a full case of the gay.

Reactions: mlblack16.
The irony is many iPhone users think they are cool techies because Apple, but actually I recommend iPhones for people with low tech skills. I got my mom an iPhone, because she went from a flip phone to a smartphone with it and it is more simple to use. It's also impossible to personalize, root, and otherwise fvxk with...which is why I have Android.

"But Raoul, I jail broke my iPhone.". Congrats, everything you can now do is already baked into Android. You aren't even playing the same game yet.

ADVERTISEMENT