ADVERTISEMENT

Not your dad’s Miss USA

Book it right now, that’s yore winner.

Stop crying, deplorable. She won't win.

Miss Utah last year was the first openly (I have first-hand experience knowing that she wasn't the first true bisexual Miss USA contestant) bisexual contestant. She didn't win.

Grown men giving two shits about pageants is gay.

Clearly, you've never watched the bikini portion, never banged/dated multiple Miss USA contestants, and never had success using the pageant as your personal recruiting system.

At the same time?

Not that I can recall, though Kenny Chesney invited me/us down to his St. John home while he was dating Miss Tennessee America and I was dating Miss USA West Virginia. Miss WV claimed that he was doing that because he wanted an orgy, which he had mentioned to her multiple times previously.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Stop crying, deplorable. She won't win.

Miss Utah last year was the first openly (I have first-hand experience knowing that she wasn't the first true bisexual Miss USA contestant) bisexual contestant. She didn't win.
That’s because all women are bisexual

Not that I can recall, though Kenny Chesney invited me/us down to his St. John home while he was dating Miss Tennessee America and I was dating Miss USA West Virginia. Miss WV claimed that he was doing that because he wanted an orgy, which he had mentioned to her multiple times previously.
I bet Kenny was wanting to well, you know, get you to play catcher.

Reactions: Jartard
Clearly, you've never watched the bikini portion, never banged/dated multiple Miss USA contestants, and never had success using the pageant as your personal recruiting system.
Enjoy your pageantry. Even if you pick up women driving a Miata, it’s pretty gay.

Enjoy your pageantry. Even if you pick up women driving a Miata, it’s pretty gay.
Which is the topic. A man taking an opportunity from a woman. I have a hard time believing the best looking chick in Nevada is a dude.

ADVERTISEMENT