ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame Game

Think I'm going to get mine through the ticket office, a bit pricy, but I'd like ND to see us have a good response to our ticket purchases.

Reactions: MU PIKE
Through we have seats in six sections. Through the ticket office at Marshall game tickets are only $80 dollars each. Pricey if you are purchasing via Stubhub and other ticket outlets. Marshall tickets allow for Herd fans to sit together. Otherwise individual tickets through Notre Dame or any outlets you will be seated throughout the stadium.

Make sure y'all take plenty of pictures of the toilets. We have to see where we stack in national comparison to others with such an important measuring tool.

Make sure y'all take plenty of pictures of the toilets. We have to see where we stack in national comparison to others with such an important measuring tool.
It looks like they have spray shields.
notredamebathroom-640.jpg__640x360_q85_crop_subsampling-2.jpg

If you want to make it a fun filled weekend, the Cubs are in town that weekend. My wife and I will be attending the Cubs game on Friday and either take the train to South Bend that evening or ride in my cousin Saturday if his son does not have a golf tournament that weekend.

Saw Tool at Baltimore civic center early 2000. Great Show. I’m 59 and still listen to them and have a couple bootleg dvd concerts. Old guys can rock.

Reactions: GoHerdMarshallYes
Notre Dame game should be fun especially after the Irish get thumped by Ohio State. Irish will either be pissed and take it on our Herd, OR their shaken confidence will give Herd a chance to knock them off when they are down.

Eight of us going to the Reds and Cubs game on Thursday and sitting here. Heading to South Bend from Chicago on Thursday. Bought our ND tickets through Stubhub a couple months ago. Section 5 lower level, row 54.

Eight of us going to the Reds and Cubs game on Thursday and sitting here. Heading to South Bend from Chicago on Thursday. Bought our ND tickets through Stubhub a couple months ago. Section 5 lower level, row 54.
Are you going to visit the Willis (Sears) Tower?

ADVERTISEMENT