ADVERTISEMENT

Now back to reality. This race is not over.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Ok we are excited but, the reality is this race is far from over. It can be a close race. Listen to me.

There are still a kot.people who hate Donald Trump. It is almost cult like hate.

The Democrats are going to do anything to win. Anything. Look for a surprise.

Finally and really pay attention. There are more Democrats than Republicans. So, Republicans have to our performance and Dems have to be deflated ans not vote. Trump has to win independents and undecided voters.

This thing is far from over.

In a fair election it would be over. Based on current state by state polls, Trump is over 272 with just solid red and lean red (more than a 5 point lead) states. If you add tilt red, he’s over 300.

Reactions: Jartard
Biden sent a fundraising email this morning indicating he’s staying in the race
As he should. Dems need to stand by their man. They were more than happy to have him in the race pre-debate, despite knowing he was a barely walking, mumbling potato. Nothing is new, other than he exposed their lies and coverup. The real issue is that having a “leader” like this is the real threat to democracy as we’ve been exposed to the world that no one of competence is at the wheel.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
But they're all in shitholes like California, New York and Washington.

Thank God for electorates!

Orange County, for the fourth straight month, led the country in home appreciation. Man, I am disappointed for selling my other OC house so fast for a large profit when I probably could have doubled that large profit had I held it for another year.

Amazing that so many people are continuing to pay so much more month-over-month to live in a "shithole." Meanwhile, in West Virginia . . .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT