ADVERTISEMENT

Now Hiring

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
I am looking to hire a personal assistant. Mainly, you just have to book flights/hotels for me (but I will dumb it down and tell you exactly what I need/want) and possibly post on my behalf on here to keep this place running (and I will dumb that down and tell you what to post). My travel booking is taking too much of my valuable time.

- I have a flight from Milwaukee to California tomorrow (Thursday) morning.
- But in case the Mets don't win tonight, I have a flight from Milwaukee to Philadelphia Friday afternoon. In that case, I will need to book another night at the Milwaukee hotel for tomorrow night. If the Mets do win tonight, I will have to cancel this flight. If the Mets don't win tonight or tomorrow, I will have to cancel all of this.
- I have a hotel booked in Philadelphia for Friday through Sunday.
- I have a flight booked from California to Philadelphia on Friday night, but if the Mets don't win tonight, I will need to cancel this.
- I have a redeye booked from Philadelphia to California on Sunday night. I have a hotel booked Sunday night in Dallas since I have a seven hour connection and I don't sleep in airport gates. If the Mets don't win tonight or tomorrow, I will have to cancel all of this.

And coordinating my laundry to be done by hotel staff, Ubers to/from airports, packing/unpacking, making sure the owners of the Mets know how many tickets I need . . . it's a lot for a crippled guy.

I am looking to hire a personal assistant. Mainly, you just have to book flights/hotels for me (but I will dumb it down and tell you exactly what I need/want) and possibly post on my behalf on here to keep this place running (and I will dumb that down and tell you what to post). My travel booking is taking too much of my valuable time.

- But in case the Mets don't win tonight, I have a flight from Milwaukee to Philadelphia Friday afternoon. In that case, I will need to book another night at the Milwaukee hotel for tomorrow night. If the Mets do win tonight, I will have to cancel this flight. If the Mets don't win tonight or tomorrow, I will have to cancel all of this.
- I have a flight booked from California to Philadelphia on Friday night, but if the Mets don't win tonight, I will need to cancel this.
- I have a redeye booked from Philadelphia to California on Sunday night. I have a hotel booked Sunday night in Dallas since I have a seven hour connection and I don't sleep in airport gates. If the Mets don't win tonight or tomorrow, I will have to cancel all of this.

And coordinating my laundry to be done by hotel staff, Ubers to/from airports, packing/unpacking, making sure the owners of the Mets know how many tickets I need . . . it's a lot for a crippled guy.

How much are you paying?

How much are you paying?
Just getting to interact with me is worth a ton. You guys on this board prove that each day.

But I’m generous, so I don’t want people working for me for free. I also consider what you deplorsbles think, and since you’re vehement on not raising the minimum wage, I think I’ll pay that same hourly rate, prorated down to the second if you don’t work a full hour.

As your potential personal assistant, I wouldn't have you posting about possibly traveling to Philadelphia, knowing 06 is only a two hour drive away. Call me when you do arrive, and we'll go hang out together in Kensington.

Just getting to interact with me is worth a ton. You guys on this board prove that each day.

But I’m generous, so I don’t want people working for me for free. I also consider what you deplorsbles think, and since you’re vehement on not raising the minimum wage, I think I’ll pay that same hourly rate, prorated down to the second if you don’t work a full hour.
GREED is always carrying your water on here, so why not just give him the job?

Is payment in cash or are you funneling it through the amex again?

I absolutely can't pay more taxes so if I take this on I'm going to need crypto or cash.

I’d almost be interested, but I’m not sure I could stand you yelling at me, “No wire hangers!”

As your potential personal assistant, I wouldn't have you posting about possibly traveling to Philadelphia, knowing 06 is only a two hour drive away. Call me when you do arrive, and we'll go hang out together in Kensington.
Trump in 2024 will be a landslide
sign here, coward >>>> ________________________ 🐔 🐔 🐔🐔🐔

extragreen signature>>>> extragreen

landslide definition: 304 electoral votes or better

If he hires a guy he has homosexual tendencies. He is full blooded clone of his party. Sad
Tell us about those communal showers you had to take when you went away, Sisters. How did you "measure" up?

Is payment in cash or are you funneling it through the amex again?

Surprised you even remember that. AmEx doesn't allow that anymore, so cash it is.

I’d almost be interested, but I’m not sure I could stand you yelling at me, “No wire hangers!”
That's not an issue anymore, as I have a doctor on standby to take care of any unwanted babies.

Never took a shower in the two days I was in jail. 10 months in rehab we had private showers. I really grieved at times missing people but I loved it. Playing basketball everyday and going to Bible class and not a worry in the world. Met some of the best men I have ever known

Playing basketball everyday

I was told that you really enjoyed setting screens and especially boxing out. In fact, I heard that you purposely would try to get boxed out even when there wasn't a shot in the air and were a really supportive teammate on the bench.

I was one of the best players everywhere I went rifle. I never sit the bench in my life. Did get out shot once and the guy was in a wheelchair. Turns out he played all over the world. When I was 10 I won in the finals and am a state champ. Punt pass and kick I got beat in he finals. Twice

Last edited:
Reactions: riflearm2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT