ADVERTISEMENT

Now professors are killing people on campus. You can't make this stuff up.

Alright, if you actually meant “wow this is weird” and weren’t drawing a connection to something else then I did what I was accusing you of doing by reading too much into it, so my bad.

Reactions: KyMUfan
So you’ve got no point, got it.

Professors by nature tend to be liberals too. There is a point there as well...

Here is but one example.

074305_1349804.png.1500x926_q95_crop-smart_upscale.png

Professors by nature tend to be liberals too. There is a point there as well...

Here is but one example.

074305_1349804.png.1500x926_q95_crop-smart_upscale.png
That’s what I thought he was driving at, but I think I was just overprimed for conflict.

And yes not too surprising that the more educated one is the more liberal they get.

Reactions: riflearm2
That’s what I thought he was driving at, but I think I was just overprimed for conflict.

And yes not too surprising that the more educated one is the more liberal they get.

Funny, I've always heard those that can't, teach...

"The major difference between education and intelligence is that education is something an individual pursues and uses to their cognitive advantage. Intelligence is an internal force you're born with and can choose whether to develop."

Interesting choice of words by you. Me, though I am educated, appreciate intelligence far more than education. I have encountered in this life many who were educated way above their intelligence. Just ask any cattle farmer how many genders there are and I am pretty sure you will get the right answer. Meanwhile...

6ycsil.jpg

Funny, I've always heard those that can't, teach...

"The major difference between education and intelligence is that education is something an individual pursues and uses to their cognitive advantage. Intelligence is an internal force you're born with and can choose whether to develop."

Interesting choice of words by you. Me, though I am educated, appreciate intelligence far more than education. I have encountered in this life many who were educated way above their intelligence. Just ask any cattle farmer how many genders there are and I am pretty sure you will get the right answer. Meanwhile...

6ycsil.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT