ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Bethune-Cookman turned down ED Reed as HFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they’ll turn to another MU alum

“Another” would infer that they already tried one MU alum. Reed went to the University of Miami. That wouldn’t be an “MU.” It would be “UM.”

And when they finally agreed to pay my demands, they had one demand of their own: that I’d never accept a position at their school. I gladly complied. So I’m ineligible for any offer they may have.

But thanks for thinking of me. It’s amazing how many of you ask people about me during your daily lives, think about me whenever you see or read things, envision me when you close your eyes at night and break out your lotion.

“Another” would infer that they already tried one MU alum. Reed went to the University of Miami. That wouldn’t be an “MU.” It would be “UM.”

And when they finally agreed to pay my demands, they had one demand of their own: that I’d never accept a position at their school. I gladly complied. So I’m ineligible for any offer they may have.

But thanks for thinking of me. It’s amazing how many of you ask people about me during your daily lives, think about me whenever you see or read things, envision me when you close your eyes at night and break out your lotion.
Thinking of you?? Who are you ??? I was thinking of Jim Pry

Thinking of you?? Who are you ??? I was thinking of Jim Pry

Then, you just be dumber than anyone thought. A 70+ year old who has been retired for seven years? Yeah. I can see that happening.

But even you aren't that dumb. You just lied. Stop obsessing.

Then, you just be dumber than anyone thought. A 70+ year old who has been retired for seven years? Yeah. I can see that happening.

But even you aren't that dumb. You just lied. Stop obsessing.
You’re not the idiot that sued BC for time and half pay are you?

Reactions: The Real SamC

How can you spend so many years on this board around a brilliant mind like mine, yet still be a giant fvcking moron?

Sorry riffle, but if I think of you at all during my activities of daily living, it is only maybe a nanosecond or so when I hit that handle to flush after a rather prodigious DUMP!!

Reactions: The Real SamC
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT